Pasoti Incoming? (appeared to be Bobby Duncan - NOT signing) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti Incoming? (appeared to be Bobby Duncan - NOT signing)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I think our first choice striker decided against us according to Low.

so hopefully we’ll get our 2nd choice.

Our first choice decided against us? He becomes no choice our previous 2nd choice is automatically elevated to 1st choice. If he signs we will be signing our 1st choice striker!! 😍

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Our first choice decided against us? He becomes no choice our previous 2nd choice is automatically elevated to 1st choice. If he signs we will be signing our 1st choice striker!! 😍
Love your thinking Pogles! 😂

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
Albert Tatlock! I hate all this secret squirrel stuff! After we sign this unknown person it’ll be for an undisclosed fee! Why? It’s partly our money that’s paying for him!
Ian has no idea who it is, but he thinks we have got him! Who?

Apr 1, 2009
Albert Tatlock! I hate all this secret squirrel stuff! After we sign this unknown person it’ll be for an undisclosed fee! Why? It’s partly our money that’s paying for him!
Ian has no idea who it is, but he thinks we have got him! Who?
This "partly our money" thing is tripe. It ceases to be our money when we pay Argyle for tickets etc.
If you are a Tesco customer and they buy a new site, you couldn't and wouldn't claim that it's your money that's contributed and that you were entitled to know full details of the deal.

Actually think it's great if the club can make signings without it becoming public knowledge prior to the official announcement.

Sep 15, 2012
Good player but he won't sign unless he gets Saturdays off! :(
This "partly our money" thing is tripe. It ceases to be our money when we pay Argyle for tickets etc.
If you are a Tesco customer and they buy a new site, you couldn't and wouldn't claim that it's your money that's contributed and that you were entitled to know full details of the deal.

Actually think it's great if the club can make signings without it becoming public knowledge prior to the official announcement.
Well said!!!!

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth

Well that’s my opinion. Whether you agree or not, I really don’t care.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Don't hold your breath.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
No idea if we will get an announcement today or not.

But think registration has to be completed by noon today for players to be eligible on Saturday.

So would guess if no news by 4 or 5pm today, there is no signing. :(

Reactions: Greendawe