Oxford v Argyle Match Thread | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford v Argyle Match Thread

Oct 20, 2015
Happy travels back for GA. Lowey will be well pleased beating his mate, and coming back from 1-0 down. What a result! Hope we can continue this momentum.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I honestly think last season's team could have conceded half a dozen today.
It will be interesting to see how Mayor performs in this team rather than the vastly inferior team he was in last season. He has to earn a place of course and I see rotation playing it's part.

Feb 13, 2021
That is some win. The kind of game you look back on and see it as the point at which others sit up and take notice. With our top scorer on the bench to boot. COYG!!

Reactions: Koala Green
Mar 23, 2013
I honestly think last season's team could have conceded half a dozen today.
It will be interesting to see how Mayor performs in this team rather than the vastly inferior team he was in last season. He has to earn a place of course and I see rotation playing it's part.
I totally agree....but my opinion is that he’s not good enough for this team......and his stats will prove me right at the end of the season.....hopefully I’m totally wrong.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I honestly think having other players for competition will bring out a new DM.

He’s got to fight now and the last 2 cameos have shown us a new and energised DM.

Reactions: Led green

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Ok, I get it now. I nearly went to Radio Devon as the Argyle app was dead. I managed to get Argyle TV on the club website though.
Yeah I couldn’t get the App to work for me today either. Had to go through the Website then cast to TV.

Aug 11, 2013
Ok now I’m excited.
I honestly think having other players for competition will bring out a new DM.

He’s got to fight now and the last 2 cameos have shown us a new and energised DM.
Agree - often felt he’s had too much pressure on him to change games. Now there’s so much quality in the team I think we will see him at his best with the pressure off. There were a couple sublime moments when we were under the cosh and he calmly got us out of trouble.
Think Lowe is getting a better manager all the time. Got his selections and subs spot on today. Still think we’re too fair sometimes and someone going down with cramp to secure a drinks break would have been a welcome relief for the fans too in last 10.

Reactions: Ponty
Aug 24, 2009
Did not see that coming, With Hardie unable to play because he is sick, Garrick whom I like but is nowhere near Hardie as his replacement. I wondered how are we going to score. then Garrick scores and Camara brings his shooting boots. Make no mistake Oxford are a really good team so the win today is fantastic. I also think Jephcott deserves a positive comment as I thought he was excellent today although Camara was my MOM.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Cooper has been awful today … terrible kicking
I wasn’t there so can’t comment but you’ve really got it in for him, haven’t you?
Must be one of your first posts of this league season and, after a 12 match unbeaten league run, that’s all you can contribute.

Last edited: