Owls v Black Cats Friday 29th September | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Owls v Black Cats Friday 29th September

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Absolutely :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think Chancer is just trolling us now and Munoz won't get the bullet.

Huddersfield at home on Saturday and the return of Darren Moore, no doubt we'll use the Tombola method for team selection again :D
I'd imagine Darren Moore will have Huddersfield well up for that game. I'm assuming he'll be given a good reception?

Reactions: babbelquack

babbelquack

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 9, 2023
I'd imagine Darren Moore will have Huddersfield well up for that game. I'm assuming he'll be given a good reception?

I hope so, he certainly will from me. He's no Pep (who is?) but at least he brought a sense of calm and togetherness to the club, after the disaster of Chancer blowing FFP, selling the stadium to himself incorrectly, points deduction etc

We'll never really know what goes on at our clubs, but in League 1 the chairman and his trusted advisor kept a low profile, but since promotion it looks as though they are back to causing chaos again.

You know things are bad when the Blades losing 0-8 to Newcastle isn't the worst thing to happen toSheffield football the last few weeks :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: The Pilgrim

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Mr Chansiri has pulled the trigger- Mr Munoz has been sacked
Owls how searching for a new Manager

babbelquack

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 9, 2023
It's like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, I have no faith in Chancer making the right appointment. He'll also release a new statement (because we need one as it's been 5 days since the last one) saying he's giving the fans what they want and it will be all our fault when it goes t*ts up again.

I'm expecting someone who's not worked in the past 18 months and his last job was in the Greek 3rd Tier :LOL:

babbelquack

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 9, 2023
Well Celtic took a punt on a Greek that nobody outside of Australia and Japan had ever heard of - and look how that worked out!

We're not that lucky m8

Mandaric sold 2 clubs to Thai Businessmen:

Club A after winning promotion from the championship won the Premier League, FA Cup and played in the Champions League.

Club B despite getting to the playoffs twice in the new owners earlier tenure, breached FFP rules, sold the stadium to the owner (before the loophole was closed) trying to circumnavigate FFP rules but said owner messed up and put it in the wrong set of accounts, meaning the club received a 12 point deduction (reduced to 6 on appeal) which relegated them to League 1, missed several payments of staff wages, has been under several transfer embargos (which fans were not aware of until EFL released statement), changed the club badge of nearly 45 years and ditched stripes without any fan consultation, regularly releases statements slagging everybody off for their actions bar himself and the club is generally a basket case.

Unfortunately we are Club B, I know that for Club A there will be plenty of poor decisions but why let the facts get in the way of a good rant :LOL:

Reactions: Argylegames