One Carl Fletcher | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

One Carl Fletcher

Dec 2, 2010
it's struck me at the last couple of home games that there is absolutely no chanting of Fletcher's name. Always used to happen with the likes of Sturrock and Holloway.

A lot of credit has to go to Fletch for nearly accomplishing mission impossible.

Can we all make our support for him heard at the Oxford and Cheltenham games. I'm sure there will be a relaxed, party atmosphere on May 5th and we will be able to recognise what a remarkable achievement Fletch has driven....and the rest of the threadbare coaching team.

Who knows what the future holds for Fletch. I'm sure B'mouth will want him. Let's make our appreciation heard so that he knows how we feel.

He's my player of the season. :scarf:

Dec 28, 2010
The green army were chanting his name yesterday quite loudly which he responed to.
Agree though he deserves an deafening chant of his name at the Oxford game on saturday.

O

oopthagreens

"Fletcher give us a wave, Fletcher Fletcher give us a wave." Followed by a massive cheer when he does

B

Ben Gifford

Like Torquay's 'Yellow Army, Yellow Army!' we should try 'Fletcher's Army, Fletcher's Army!'

G

Gullscorer

One more win and you're safe, and Carl Fletcher will deserve a medal.

If he wins you promotion next season he should be canonised.
Well, perhaps not.. :whistle:

G

Gullscorer

pilgrimmike1":3hb75319 said:
Gullscorer":3hb75319 said:
One more win and you're safe, and Carl Fletcher will deserve a medal.

If he wins you promotion next season he should be canonised.
Well, perhaps not.. :whistle:

What do you mean IF?
You're right; Fletch obviously has a direct line to the Almighty..

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Thank gof for that. Hats off to him for hopefully keeping us up but next season we need to move onwards and upwards and get a PROPER manager

May 8, 2011
i just want to see some nice football, this football has kept us up in an awful league, but c'mon fletch lets get the ball on the deck and learn to pass it about a bit. I wouldnt fit wotton or walton into my plans, oh and get a 20 goal season striker in!

Dec 2, 2010
Who knows where his future will be....but...it's possible the Chelts game is his last with us, so we need to give him a standing ovation.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Pilgrim61":18g66tlv said:
Who knows where his future will be....but...it's possible the Chelts game is his last with us, so we need to give him a standing ovation.
That is possible but, if that is the case, I suspect it will be Carl's decision. I am sure the job is his if he wants it.

M

Mr Smith

samjones":1x8bmjfk said:
Thank gof for that. Hats off to him for hopefully keeping us up but next season we need to move onwards and upwards and get a PROPER manager

The 'PROPER' bit makes me laugh.

What's a proper manager then? Experience/Qualifications/Big Name?

Brian Horton - Managed over 1000 games, won promotion, won a trophy
Lawrie Sanchez - Managed at international level and in the premier league, took Wycombe to the FA Cup Semi Finals

Both below us in the league!