Omg how bad was that | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Omg how bad was that

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
BadBoy":2gdhlah8 said:
It was a question not a statement, we have dominated for virtually the entire game and failed to score is that the managers fault or are our players just not up to it in the final third.

Yes it's the managers fault, he may not be finishing the chances himself but he picks the team, he works with the team, he buys in the players. If those same players can't score then the only person that can change that is the manager, he hasn't done this...

We needed a goal scorer in the summer, did we get one? No, instead we got Griffiths who could be the best finisher in the world but he's never fit so can't be called a regular goal scorer. Did we get one in the loan window? No, we got Madjo who again could be the best finisher in the world but that doesn't matter because for some reason Fletch never plays him instead he goes with the Chadwick who as the Devonport so rightly put it "couldn't score in a brothel"

We've known scoring goals has been our problem for long before todays game and naff all has been done about it, but never mind it'll work itself out in the end and in the mean time Fletch and the lads have families to go home to...

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Mac Rickard":t1dktyec said:
Steve.PAFC2012":t1dktyec said:
Mac Rickard":t1dktyec said:
So much for people chanting that they want Flecher out... Only 5, 5! Of us did.
And what did we end up gettin called? :lol: :lol:
Well, we got told to "flip off home" ... "Do you play proffessional football?"... "twits"... "Imature"... "Support the team" :sigh: - not won in 8, yep good one urmmm alot more just can't remember because we stook by what we belive in :facepalm:
Forgot being a supporter means just chanting your head off instead of wanting the best for the club. :facepalm:

Feb 21, 2011
greengenes":24uv37a2 said:
BadBoy":24uv37a2 said:
It was a question not a statement, we have dominated for virtually the entire game and failed to score is that the managers fault or are our players just not up to it in the final third.

*sigh*
Indeed

M

Mr Smith

Would you say less of the crowd today want CF out than the amount of people on pasoti do?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I can't imagine there are many people who would CHOOSE to have Carl Fletcher as manager anymore. Some might feel it's best to stick with him given the costs of replacing him etc. but I doubt anyone seriously thinks he's actually a good manager at the moment.

B

blackbeard

The Lyndy clapped at the end for the players not the manager, CF has to go nothing else.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Mutley Green":1niotiv3 said:
Wilfredo":1niotiv3 said:
I have watched and heard some poo in my time but that takes the biscuit. Not only were we poo the devonport end were cheering only one Carl fletcher! The man should be sacked when he leaves our best striker on the bench. Fletcher out !!!!!!

All those singing "there is only one Carl Fletcher!" should bow thier head in shame. They should support the club not one man, clearly results show he is not the best manager for the club!

Managers come and go the club it the true constant!
i agree and the players should hang their heads in shame also.

W

Wilfredo

Mutley Green":2oy6wqy2 said:
Wilfredo":2oy6wqy2 said:
I have watched and heard some poo in my time but that takes the biscuit. Not only were we poo the devonport end were cheering only one Carl fletcher! The man should be sacked when he leaves our best striker on the bench. Fletcher out !!!!!!

All those singing "there is only one Carl Fletcher!" should bow thier head in shame. They should support the club not one man, clearly results show he is not the best manager for the club!

Managers come and go the club it the true constant!

your so right

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
Steve.PAFC2012":ghkumvrf said:
Mac Rickard":ghkumvrf said:
Steve.PAFC2012":ghkumvrf said:
Mac Rickard":ghkumvrf said:
Well, we got told to "flip off home" ... "Do you play proffessional football?"... "twits"... "Imature"... "Support the team" :sigh: - not won in 8, yep good one urmmm alot more just can't remember because we stook by what we belive in :facepalm:
Forgot being a supporter means just chanting your head off instead of wanting the best for the club. :facepalm:

No, being a supporter means being a supporter. How was starting a Fletcher Out chant in any way productive or supportive, WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL IN PLAY AND WE STILL HAD A CHANCE?!!

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but that is why I shouted at those who started that chant. I don't want Fletcher to be the manager anymore, either, but we were still in the game! We should have been supporting the TEAM, not being negative about one man!

Save the Fletcher stuff, and the booing (if you really have to do it) until after the match, and that goes for any banners too, for Christ' sake... :facepalm:

G

Greens12

N.I_Green":1oybzuyk said:
Steve.PAFC2012":1oybzuyk said:
Mac Rickard":1oybzuyk said:
Steve.PAFC2012":1oybzuyk said:
Mac Rickard":1oybzuyk said:

No, being a supporter means being a supporter. How was starting a Fletcher Out chant in any way productive or supportive, WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL IN PLAY AND WE STILL HAD A CHANCE?!!

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but that is why I shouted at those who started that chant. I don't want Fletcher to be the manager anymore, either, but we were still in the game! We should have been supporting the TEAM, not being negative about one man!

Save the Fletcher stuff, and the booing (if you really have to do it) until after the match, and that goes for any banners too, for Christ' sake... :facepalm:

I've been saying all day look at Blackburn they did exactly the same and look at their outcome... It's up to other people what they do with banners etc if they want to join in with the chant they can. But when it comes to being a 'supporter' and for people telling me to 'F*ck off home' when I've paied for my ST, I've payed for (Rotherham, Barnet, Dagenham, Oxford, Dorchester, Exeter and Torquay) Which has came to a complete waste of time and money as 1 win, 3 losses and 2 draws with one to play and we'll lose that by a country mile. So I think me and others are aloud to say what we want from watching that sh*t! FLETCHER OUT.

R

RWW

BadBoy":3hkq4hst said:
We have just played them off the park and lost to a goal against the run of play, is that The managers fault or the players.

Were you there? Did their keeper actually make a save?

Quite right. We have just "played the mighty Chesterfield" off the park at home. Yet I can't remember their goalie making a decent save in the entire game. Indeed, he walked off with no mud on his kit at all. Gilmarten was covered in mud.

Fletcher has to go. Not only does he not know his best team he seems to think Chadwick up front and Hourihane in midfield are part of it!

Look how far we've come :thumbs:

W

Wilfredo

am i right in saying that somebody had a fletcher out banner in the devonport end ?
and was he made to take it down ? if so give to me and i will proudly display it in the lyndhurst. I dont care about the manager i only care that i have my wife and kids to go home to after the game. Fletcher out!!!!