Omg how bad was that | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Omg how bad was that

W

Wilfredo

I have watched and heard some poo in my time but that takes the biscuit. Not only were we poo the devonport end were cheering only one Carl fletcher! The man should be sacked when he leaves our best striker on the bench. Fletcher out !!!!!!

Oct 28, 2011
Who is our best striker? does Fletcher know?

Sims?
Feeney?
Lecointe?
Chadwick?
Madjo?
Griffiths?
Harvey?
MacDonald maybe??!

All strikers on professional contracts and we still only play 1 up front!

Mar 19, 2010
Wilfredo":206zvwqr said:
I have watched and heard some poo in my time but that takes the biscuit. Not only were we poo the devonport end were cheering only one Carl fletcher! The man should be sacked when he leaves our best striker on the bench. Fletcher out !!!!!!

All those singing "there is only one Carl Fletcher!" should bow thier head in shame. They should support the club not one man, clearly results show he is not the best manager for the club!

Managers come and go the club it the true constant!

Feb 21, 2011
We have just played them off the park and lost to a goal against the run of play, is that The managers fault or the players.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
BadBoy":1cghoin3 said:
We have just played them off the park and lost to a goal against the run of play, is that The managers fault or the players.

So what's your plan then BadBoy? Sack every single player?

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
BadBoy":e3r614xh said:
Played them off the park????
Your havin a laugh! Yes we probably played better than them in the first half but we never once played them off the park.
Oh and second half we were poo.
We lost again and we never scored.
Gone are the days when Argyle play anybody off the park.
Bring on Ebsfleet.
Fletcher out.
Brent grow some balls.
Embarassed to be a Green.
Gutted :furious:

Feb 19, 2007
Telford
BadBoy":39y4q9tp said:
To my mind "playing them off the park" would be a rerun of PAFC 7 - 0 Chesterfield. We LOST because no-one had enough skill to put the ball in the back of the net/over the goal line between the posts and under the bar.

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
BadBoy":1fjofdqx said:
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Seems to happen a lot with argyle that

Youll be saying its bad luck that we are in bottom 5 next

The manager picks the players, motivates the players, trains the players and adopts the tactics

He is failing on all fronts hence our pathetic and woeful run of results and league position

FLETCHER OUT

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
BadBoy":2nbjw2l7 said:

Even if this was true and its NOT it counts for nothing.

Football is about scoring 1 more goal than the opposition. Thats how you get 3 points

You do not score points for possession or pretty football, not in this game.

When we are only playing 1 upfront at home and Madjo is left on the bench yes I blame the manager.

The butt stops woth FLETCHER hence why we are heading for the CONFERENCE

Fletcher doesn't have a scooby doo and nor does JB for what it is worth

2 numpties not effectively running the club is a recipe for disaster.

If you think today is bad I predict things only getting worse I'm afraid

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
BadBoy":3u1wd0ji said:

No we didn't, we forced periods of pressure with nothing to show.

Feb 21, 2011
It was a question not a statement, we have dominated for virtually the entire game and failed to score is that the managers fault or are our players just not up to it in the final third.

G

Greens12

So much for people chanting that they want Flecher out... Only 5, 5! Of us did.

G

Greens12

Steve.PAFC2012":1bd2qpb0 said:
Mac Rickard":1bd2qpb0 said:
So much for people chanting that they want Flecher out... Only 5, 5! Of us did.
And what did we end up gettin called? :lol: :lol:
Well, we got told to "fudge off home" ... "Do you play proffessional football?"... "twits"... "Imature"... "Support the team" :sigh: - not won in 8, yep good one urmmm alot more just can't remember because we stook by what we belive in :facepalm: