Omg how bad was that | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Omg how bad was that

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
N.I_Green":2gjr2ey9 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":2gjr2ey9 said:
Mac Rickard":2gjr2ey9 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":2gjr2ey9 said:
Mac Rickard":2gjr2ey9 said:
So much for people chanting that they want Flecher out... Only 5, 5! Of us did.
And what did we end up gettin called? :lol: :lol:
Well, we got told to "flip off home" ... "Do you play proffessional football?"... "twits"... "Imature"... "Support the team" :sigh: - not won in 8, yep good one urmmm alot more just can't remember because we stook by what we belive in :facepalm:
Forgot being a supporter means just chanting your head off instead of wanting the best for the club. :facepalm:

No, being a supporter means being a supporter. How was starting a Fletcher Out chant in any way productive or supportive, WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL IN PLAY AND WE STILL HAD A CHANCE?!!

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but that is why I shouted at those who started that chant. I don't want Fletcher to be the manager anymore, either, but we were still in the game! We should have been supporting the TEAM, not being negative about one man!

Save the Fletcher stuff, and the booing (if you really have to do it) until after the match, and that goes for any banners too, for Christ' sake... :facepalm:
Wonder if you was the one who called me a c*nt :greensmile:

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
FFS! it's blindingly obvious the manager must go. The chants of Fletcher out should be heard. If 5000 people start chanting it, then there is no doubt.
Nobody has the stomach for Green and White Barmy Army any more.