Norwich media beginning to ramp it up | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norwich media beginning to ramp it up

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Good Friday or Bad Friday for us depending on what Argyle Team turns up
Players will give their collective all depending on what the Coaching party deliver in training this week
Could be a goal fest or a goal draught
Delia's "Lets be avin ya" could be rather interesting come the final whistle

Jun 27, 2019
How many tickets have we sold?

I'm making my first pilgrimage to Norfolk and am hoping the cuisine is far superior to Blackburn's. If you're ever in a football ground or a bakery and are half tempted to try a butter pie, take my word for it and don't.

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey

I'm making my first pilgrimage to Norfolk and am hoping the cuisine is far superior to Blackburn's. If you're ever in a football ground or a bakery and are half tempted to try a butter pie, take my word for it and don't.
Seconded. My first trip there too and was wondering what we’d sold

May 16, 2016
If as expected, Norwich thump us or at least try to, so what ? We'll be even won't we?

The only thing to remember is that they would have got the expected result only once out of the two meetings. The miserable side of our support will be happy that they got what they predicted and have some extra ammunition in the next salvo to be fired at Foster.

Well done to all those making the trip up from the SW regardless.

Oct 31, 2015
As long as we show respect for the much bigger opposition who should really be premier league, get the off the ball techniques right, the players do only as asked by the manager and we get a shot on target all will be fine👍

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen
Dec 30, 2020
Norwich were in poor form in September and so we'd maybe have won anyway but I think the fact we effectively threw the game at Bristol on the Tuesday night, meaning most of our players were fresher on the Saturday, played a massive part in the result.

I'd be tempted to do something similar in reverse this weekend. Three points from the two games would be a very good outcome and almost certainly leave us further from the relegation zone than we are now.

Jun 1, 2011

Can't comment about the tickets, but unless things have taken a drastic nosedive at Carrow Road then you should get a decent pie. I've never been disappointed on my three visits there. J

Reactions: WoodsyGreen