North Macedonia vs England | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

North Macedonia vs England

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
If that was a penalty then I am Mother Teresa. But England have truly been dire.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
About time the ref brandished more yellows though.

Constant fouling is ridiculous.

F_aMTylWIAAf7ra.jpeg

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Never a penalty but still another poor england performance. Too slow build up as.usual, no pace, no passion, lack of performance across the pitch. Definitely a 2nd string side

Cheltnum Green

✅ Evergreen
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 15, 2021
Another poor England performance, but that referee was shocking and as for VAR? This is family friendly site, so I won’t swear!

Cheltnum Green

✅ Evergreen
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 15, 2021
I noticed the “Plymouth” flag behind the goal. Shouldn’t it have said “Argyle”? 🤔

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Black Friday sale ref is buying everything. That said poor performance... still seeded for the draw.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
We’re going to go into the Euro’s with probably the joint best squad in the world but with no chance of winning the thing because of the man in the dugout. Depressing.

Reactions: Belfast Green

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
A pretty normal Gareth Southgate England performance - turgid and depressing. This squad is playing to nowhere near its potential.

You'll get a few months off England games now. Although we finished 6 points ahead of Italy, which seems decent effort.

Pedestrian performance though. Easy to blame Southgate but, to be fair he selected an adventurous looking line-up with Foden, Alexander Arnold, Grealish, Saka all starters.

Reactions: Mexijan1