No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December)

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Whilst looking for something else, saw this about U18's

The bit that currently applies to you would be "People under 18 do not have to show proof of their vaccination or test results for domestic events or venues in England."
Hopefully the club will issue guidance on what is needed, how to get it etc, etc
Cheers John. I guess we will have to wait for more detail from the club, but I am guessing under 16s will have to show a LFT as they cannot, I think, get the passport.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would also add, as there was some confusion when talking to people in the vaccination centre last night.

The cards you get handed when you jabbed, mean nothing as far as 'passports' are concerned. You cannot show these cards anywhere and expected to get in.

Aug 5, 2015
Wonder how this will work in practice. Iā€™ve had a text and an email this week from the NHS saying Iā€™m due a booster but according to their records I havenā€™t had one yet. I actually had a booster about 5 weeks ago! Good luck folks.

Aug 4, 2011
Wonder how this will work in practice. Iā€™ve had a text and an email this week from the NHS saying Iā€™m due a booster but according to their records I havenā€™t had one yet. I actually had a booster about 5 weeks ago! Good luck folks.
You donā€™t need the booster to generate a vaccine passport. Just the first two jabs