news from Moseley (new car/Twitter chat) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

news from Moseley (new car/Twitter chat)

Mar 2, 2008
Ron_Tate":1cu33ylg said:
A skoda, no matter what you call it, is still at the end of the day, a skoda :wtf:

:lol:

I think the design and the quality has improved over time, but I get your drift.

People's perceptions are based on the 80's models and its somehow stuck.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
X Isle":1kb5ghmc said:
$(KGrHqJ,!qYFCSdfDY!GBQpotrZFcg~~60_57.JPG

NUF SAID

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
It is only diners texting their orders directly through to a screen in the kitchen! Restaurants can cut back on waiting staff that way! I would have thought that working wheeze had got as far as Plymouth?

Jul 29, 2010
........eejits who think that's clever are probably so stupid already they then handsomely tip the non existent waiter electronically :doh:

No thanks, I'll speak and eat with fellow human beings if it's all the same, face to face........

"Look at him, the crazy luddite, sitting there eating his food over the road, ordering more beer from an old fashioned waiter, how quaint and old fashioned. We're so much smarter and sophisticated ordering via mobile, I'm sure the food will be along soon.......I'm really looking forward to seeing how they get it to the table without any staff. Tsk, look at the dinosaur over there, smiling, chatting, eating and drinking already, silly luddite. Oh my, Matt Lecointe has just bought a new sofa" :roll:

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Your obsessive ramblings are starting to remind me of Bobby Fischer after he quit chess. :thumbs: total nonsense

Jul 29, 2010
Is that the best you've got?

Your inability to grasp something doesn't make it nonsense. It speaks louder of you than anything else. Jedward don't know how planes stay in the air, does that make aviation impossible?

Like I say, if you can't see the problem then you are the problem.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":1n4jq88s said:

Your inability to grasp something doesn't make it nonsense. It speaks louder of you than anything else. Jedward don't know how planes stay in the air, does that make aviation impossible?

Surely your inability to see the positive side of Twitter doesn't make it nonsense either :funny:

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
X Isle":1xrnc73e said:
To know that you must either be a stalker and/or have so little going on in your life you have to follow the lives of others.

Far from us casting judgements on him or wondering if he can justify what he's doing, I wanna hear more from Ade ;-)

Facetwatter, the syphilis of modern existence.

#totesagree #whathesaid

Jul 29, 2010
I AM interested in Crawley though, they're just not my club. Funnily enough I also have an interest in humanity not disappearing up it's hoop so yes, I'm more than happy to seek the attention of the social zombies sleepwalking us in that direction. BOOM, next theory........

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I agree with this social network is a cancer spreading across our society. I remember looking out into the streets on Christmas Day and seeing kids playing in there new cloths, riding there new bikes and playing happily with there new toys. Now you hardly see it. Kids are far more interested in locking themselves in three bedrooms updating there status on there new iPhone/iPad/itwatty things.

When was the last time you went in a pub with a group of friends without somebody staring at there phone for 20 minutes? When was the time someone called you on the landline to speak to you?

It's taking the need away for meeting people face to face and actually having a body to body conversation. It's retched and I can't stand it. This forum is as far as social discussions go for me and that's only because Brent won't go for a pint with me to discuss matters.

Now back on topic... I hate skoda's

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
X Isle":fp2pvqmp said:

They cannot sing either :thumbs: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

bizzay1

Waraqah":aucs6mqo said:
X Isle":aucs6mqo said:
Ade the green":aucs6mqo said:
By the way Twitter feed on forum home page. :shock:

Ade, I couldn't give a f**k. In fact, if you've got a moment, if Lucy Pinder was covered in baby oil, legs akimbo under a giant neon sign saying charity f**k giving collection, please give generously..........I still couldn't give one.

Who's Lucy Pinder?

http://www.lucypinder.info/