news from Moseley (new car/Twitter chat) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

news from Moseley (new car/Twitter chat)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Oh My God.

Forget an IPhone5, just what is everyone gonna say about him buying a new car. The waster, should be training, when has he got time to even look at car brochures? He should be at Harpersnpark 24/7 and especially with Exshitter on Saturday. Believe you me, no good will come of this. :whistle:

Jul 29, 2010
To know that you must either be a stalker and/or have so little going on in your life you have to follow the lives of others.

Far from us casting judgements on him or wondering if he can justify what he's doing, I wanna hear more from Ade ;-)

Facetwatter, the syphilis of modern existence.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I was a bit concerned by that tweet though. It seemed to imply that he had been given the car via a sponsorship deal because he thanked the garage in a way that you wouldn't do if you had simply gone in and handed over your own money to buy a car. So that got me thinking. Do players at League 1/2 levels get perks like cars from sponsors. I really, really hope the answer is no.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
X Isle":wte2grrb said:
To know that you must either be a stalker and/or have so little going on in your life you have to follow the lives of others.

Far from us casting judgements on him or wondering if he can justify what he's doing, I wanna hear more from Ade ;-)

Facetwatter, the syphilis of modern existence.
Absolutely.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I did think that originally but then thought, why would he have a sponsored/leased car when he's only here for a month?

Does this mean he has a sponsored car sitting in a garage in Bournemouth waiting for his return?

Actually, this thread is obviously not about him getting a car. This is actually the first time I've read the Twitter ticker and it reminded me of all the negatives that had been generated by innocent Tweets from the players about new phones and where they're eating. Shame they should have a life away from home park.

Jul 29, 2010
Ade the green":3hfu76uq said:
By the way Twitter feed on forum home page. :shock:

Ade, I couldn't give a f**k. In fact, if you've got a moment, if Lucy Pinder was covered in baby oil, legs akimbo under a giant neon sign saying charity f**k giving collection, please give generously..........I still couldn't give one.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
X Isle":222wn207 said:
Ade the green":222wn207 said:
By the way Twitter feed on forum home page. :shock:

Ade, I couldn't give a f**k. In fact, if you've got a moment, if Lucy Pinder was covered in baby oil, legs akimbo under a giant neon sign saying charity f**k giving collection, please give generously..........I still couldn't give one.

Just replying to you Ex. :thumbs:

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Ade the green":148gekm8 said:
Oh My God.

Forget an IPhone5, just what is everyone gonna say about him buying a new car. The waster, should be training, when has he got time to even look at car brochures? He should be at Harpersnpark 24/7 and especially with Exshitter on Saturday. Believe you me, no good will come of this. :whistle:

Fairplay to the bloke. Hope he gets himself some nice wheels, looks a good player.

Feb 21, 2011
The Doctor":1il0swk3 said:
I was a bit concerned by that tweet though. It seemed to imply that he had been given the car via a sponsorship deal because he thanked the garage in a way that you wouldn't do if you had simply gone in and handed over your own money to buy a car. So that got me thinking. Do players at League 1/2 levels get perks like cars from sponsors. I really, really hope the answer is no.

I remember Tynan had a sponsored Yugo, most on here won't even know what that is.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
tigertony":q822xvez said:
Argyle squad get sponsored cars - ''Lada's'' :lol:
So - what do you call a Skoda convertible ??

These days you'd call a Skoda convertible a really excellent car but somehow I suspect you were thinking of a different answer...

M

miniman one

Alex Govan got an Hillman Minx when he signed for Argyle. But we were probably getting 35000 gates in those days