New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June. | Page 30 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I’m not a a twitter person but noticed the shirt is being announced at 7pm on Wednesday.

Our two signings so far have been around this time. Is there more traction on Twitter in the U.K. in the evenings? Explaining why Argyle are announcing things later? So they get more hits?
Indeed - it seems to be a very definite and deliberate shift. Your possible explanation might well be right.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Doing the rounds, meant to be away and our 3rd kit
72FBA01C-86E3-4536-8F7E-16954F4CCFD4.jpegF5839DBD-756C-4630-8A2F-C2D3058E1CCC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 27, 2019
That first one is like the Wembley 96 kit! And as with that one, I'm not sure if I love it or hate it.

The black one is proper classy and will sell well.

Lameiras Fan

🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹
Jun 27, 2022
Portugal
Can't make too much of the 2nd one but I do like the first quite a lot, even if it has a little bit of training kit vibes.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If that is the away strip, it's a shame it's been shown like that. All creased up and on hanger.

It's always better to be presented in a way that will sell them, this certainly won't!

Reactions: Biggs and PL2 3DQ

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
The picture pertaining to it being the away shirt reminds me of a Power Ranger uniform- it certainly is not to my taste but i am sure it will be marketed in such a way it will fly off the hangers/shelves

Such a shame the cat has been let out of the bag in a unceremonious way

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
The picture pertaining to it being the away shirt reminds me of a Power Ranger uniform- it certainly is not to my taste but i am sure it will be marketed in such a way it will fly off the hangers/shelves

Such a shame the cat has been let out of the bag in a unceremonious way
At least it is proper green !

Reactions: greensalt

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We received the first one a few days ago but decided not to show it. Sometimes as fans we can dig too deep methinks.

A) Someone could be in serious trouble within the club for this (we know how they like to release such stuff) and B) It now looks wretched to all those who have seen it.

Lameiras Fan

🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹
Jun 27, 2022
Portugal
If that is the away strip, it's a shame it's been shown like that. All creased up and on hanger.

It's always better to be presented in a way that will sell them, this certainly won't!
That's a very good point as well, no matter what it is they always look so much better when they're actually being worn. A shame indeed that everyone's first look is this instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.