New poll regarding owners. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New poll regarding owners.

Who would you like?

• Irish and Ridsdale

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Irish and Dunford

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Brent and Ridsdale

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • Brent and Dunford.

Votes: 66 50.4%
  • Buttivant and Ridsdale

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Buttivant and Dunford

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Gone for Brent and Dunford but i do wonder what the truth is about Buttifant,It's beginning to look as if weve been done up like a kipper.

Feb 29, 2008
Who t f are the irish? When I know I will formulate an opinion, based on what I know it's more than a little negative at the moment, also surprised that Heaney isn't mentioned.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Pontypoolgreen":3w14wkde said:
I really can't vote, I havn't a clue who would be the best option.

Agreed Ponty, we neither know who the PB's are nor have enough information to make a reasoned decision.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Tavypilgrim":3vs6a6v0 said:
Is Mr Ridsdale's massive popularity waning in these parts? :shock:

He normally gets at least 70% in favour of him...

For me Tavy it goes beyond the Riddler; for me its about ownership and intention.

Simples :)

A

argyledj

i went for none of the above,actions speak louder than words and all of them have so far failed to do anything to inspire confidence, brent talked well but did not want the club enough to be pb,buttivant talked and stalked but could not even provide the proof of funding deemed acceptable by the administrator and seemed to be on a mission to destabalise the creditors without by making offers when he was not in a position to make an offer,and the irish who may come from truro are hardly a pr success and do not inspire confidence in the clubs future,the only positive bit if heaney is involved is that he actually likes football and truro have done well under his ownership although he seems to divide opinion much like risdale.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I wouldn't really like any of those options but as ending up with perfect owners seems rather unlikely I voted for Brent and Dunford, I know very little about Brent but he seems better than Buttivant and although we have no idea who the Irish are I don't like what we've seen of them or their plan to separate the club from the ground. I don't want Ridsdale involved in any way.

Jul 29, 2010
pafc 4eva":2ewyzt3o said:
i'm sorry but i think i have missed something, who is Dunford? :?:

Michael Dunford, former CEO at Argyle under the old board (pre-NWO), solid and dependable, well respected in league circles and a safe pair of hands. Down side was that his 'Steady Eddy' ways tended to leave many people a bit cold, he didn't seem that dynamic.

If it were a straight choice between him and Ridders, Ridders would win hands down on dynamism but it would be a whole lot easier to trust Dunford. Depends what you want but personally I think we need stability and reliability over the 'JP Barnam' approach.

So Brent and Dunford would reassure me over the alternatives.