New Chairman - anh thoughts or suggestions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Chairman - anh thoughts or suggestions

Apr 1, 2009
I don't get the need for a footballing chairman. Chairmen are not usually hands-on, day-to-day managers anyway. In the current PAFC situation, the Chairman will need everything rubberstamped by the owner anyway.

What we desperately need is a Chief Exec or Managing Director with experience of the football business. Someone to run the business on a day to day basis with emphasis on the football. If you have the right person in that role, you don't need a separate chairman as well as the owner.

Jul 6, 2011
mattym":wbbcbz6j said:
What would you views be on if Dan McCauley joined as chairman and James Brent as owner, the football knowledge from DM and expereince of being in this position before, yet the reasonsibilty of the club moving forward under JB. Or could this just finish the club off, me I feel this could be a good balance and way forward
:silent:

:nworthy: You've reached an all time low, never thought anybody would suggest that one.

You're like the half-time entertainment, Oh my sides :greensmile:

Nov 12, 2012
Irishgreen, yes that's exactly the type need, not a ponderer or deveoper wanting to cash in on surrounding real estate, supported by a City Council who appear happy to milk the latter and reap the rewards. We need a dooer not a an expert in Hype