New Chairman - anh thoughts or suggestions | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Chairman - anh thoughts or suggestions

Nov 12, 2012
What would you views be on if Dan McCauley joined as chairman and James Brent as owner, the football knowledge from DM and expereince of being in this position before, yet the reasonsibilty of the club moving forward under JB. Or could this just finish the club off, me I feel this could be a good balance and way forward
:silent:

Nov 12, 2012
What would your views be on if Dan McCauley joined as chairman and James Brent as owner, the football knowledge from DM and experience of being in this position before, yet the responsibilty of the club moving forward under JB. Or could this just finish the club off, me I feel this could be a good balance and way forward

Watch it here comes a grenade.

Feb 21, 2011
Now it looks like his planning for drakes islands up the shoothe may be looking for a time filler, I just hope its not Argyle.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think our new chairman is all ready at the club.

Mar 2, 2008
mattym":2shozbk3 said:
What would you views be on if Dan McCauley joined as chairman and James Brent as owner, the football knowledge from DM and expereince of being in this position before, yet the reasonsibilty of the club moving forward under JB. Or could this just finish the club off, me I feel this could be a good balance and way forward

What would your views be if I suggested you were a serial thread starter, a troll and a wind-up merchant? :shh:

mattym":2hiodnp7 said:

You are Dan Mc... (No, I'm sorry, I can't say that name) and I claim my 5 pounds.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
mattym":24tfsxma said:
What would your views be on if Dan McCauley joined as chairman and James Brent as owner, the football knowledge from DM and experience of being in this position before, yet the responsibilty of the club moving forward under JB. Or could this just finish the club off, me I feel this could be a good balance and way forward

It would be a bit like the Israeli's inviting the Palestinians to a joint Christmas Carol Service!
In other words it would/will never happen.

Jul 29, 2010
Cornish Chris":36qiizqf said:
Words fail me.

I'll try for you, would they involve the words not, hell, until, over and freezes?

They would me. Well that and the words off, right and f**k.

Jul 29, 2010
Andrew Owen":rulhar1i said:
mattym":rulhar1i said:
I feel this could be a good balance and way forward

Are you sure you won't Budge on this issue?

Oh, as in..... 'were Legs & Co bi?' you mean.

T'would have to be someone young and dim witted to suggest such an abominational turd of an idea, so maybe.

Apr 23, 2006
Holsworthy
Plympton Pong":1623ijfl said:
mattym":1623ijfl said:

What would your views be if I suggested you were a serial thread starter, a troll and a wind-up merchant? :shh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Quintrell_Green":2h19jdiz said:
mattym":2h19jdiz said:

It would be a bit like the Israeli's inviting the Palestinians to a joint Christmas Carol Service!
In other words it would/will never happen.

I would be surprised if the Israeli's would turn up for a "Christain" Christmas Carol Service, let alone the Palestinians.

Nov 12, 2012
Point is JB is looking for someone with Football experience DM has it, JB does'nt and has admitted as much. DM would'nt be financing the club like before so the pressures would be different. Cant see to many alternative candidates out their for JB to choose, may be Sheep shanks who was ex Ipswich chairman and had been on FA committee, but he blackend his name by getting the Suffolk club into administration after many successful years including a stint in the premiership and the UAFA cup. Perhaps the ex Crystal Palace director.

Dec 2, 2010
Seems to me that JB continues as Chairman or CS takes over at some point. He's got the experience so why look further?