Negativity | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Negativity

May 1, 2011
Justin":l9zuxoiu said:
Bristol Rich":l9zuxoiu said:
HC Green":l9zuxoiu said:
Justin":l9zuxoiu said:
it was the least enjoyable promotion season we ever experienced.

Comedy gold.

Out of the many thousands of Argyle promotion seasons you mean?

I'm not sure how you fail to understand the rather simple point but I'll explain it for you.

Having seen 4 promotions this one was less enjoyable than the other 3 and I think may other fans felt that way.

Not sure what fans have seen thousands of promotions?

The reason you say it was less enjoyable was because it was expected and nothing less would do.
The 1995/96 promotion was very much the same, people remember Wembley but not the nine months getting there.

After a very bad start, 6 defeats at the start? The season actually became exciting including a great night at Home Park for the second leg of the playoffs.

So now youā€™re blaming Adams for Warnockā€™s inability to meet expectations during our Wembley play off season. The idea waw we went up automatically. I seem to remember he spent a lot of money to achieve this, and we just scraped into the play offs playing awful football. And therefore it was all much more exciting. Something Adams should note next time he sees us through automatic promotion so assuredly and on a shoestring budget.

Again no that's not what I said, you really are Adams self appointed mouthpiece aren't you?

The football was not exciting and are home form wasn't as good as previous promotion years this leading to slightly less exciting season than previous promotions in mine and some other fans opinions. Maybe you thought it was the best ever season supporting Argyle, that's your view. I thought the defeat at Grimsby to blow the Title after we had all gone up there kind of summed it up.

On another note we finished 4th under Warnock just missing automatic promotion so it's a fair point to say that's not as good as going up automatically but it's hardly scraping into the play offs either. Learn the history of the club before commenting on it.

Stuart House

šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
The negativity stems solely from the performances on the pitch. Change that and positivity will return.

That's the only way around it works unfortunately.