My only wish for next season is.......... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

My only wish for next season is..........

J

just_ste

We can finally play attractive,attacking football again that we can all look forward to watching every week,firstly we had Sturrocks boring style and then with all the off the field problems and having to sell our best players we have basically had 3 years of dire football,this is not a critisism,it is amazing that we have all but secured our league status and the players and management should be applauded,but next season I hope with the pressure off it is time to entertain us long suffering fans,I cant wait :scarf:

Nov 6, 2011
It goes without saying. We all want good, attractive football, but playing good, attractive football is quite difficult in league 2. I'd take a Sturrock style promotion, to get us out of this division, over attractive football anyday.

Jul 7, 2006
Bristol
Goals.

Don't care who scores them, or how they're scored, but someone, anyone who can get into double figures would be good.

J

just_ste

Pilgrim":223ci2dr said:
It goes without saying. We all want good, attractive football, but playing good, attractive football is quite difficult in league 2. I'd take a Sturrock style promotion, to get us out of this division, over attractive football anyday.

It may sound stupid,but id rather we played good football next season and didnt go up,rather then Sturrocks style and did,I just wanna be entertained again

J

just_ste

GreenBath":3sgyzd1s said:
Goals.

Don't care who scores them, or how they're scored, but someone, anyone who can get into double figures would be good.

My dad always says that we never replaced Tommy Tynan,he is right!!

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Many on here said that they like Pter Reids passing game at the begining of the season as it was a refreshing change from hoofball. It might have been a change but it was very frustrating and no good for the players we had.

For next season I don't care how we play as long as we win - enough of the pretty football syndrome!

J

just_ste

dennis the menace":2f2i7n17 said:
Many on here said that they like Pter Reids passing game at the begining of the season as it was a refreshing change from hoofball. It might have been a change but it was very frustrating and no good for the players we had.

For next season I don't care how we play as long as we win - enough of the pretty football syndrome!

Hopefully we will sign players this year who suit the passing game more though,surely people are fed up with the dire football?

Nov 6, 2011
greendream":1pqpyluj said:
Pilgrim":1pqpyluj said:

It may sound stupid,but id rather we played good football next season and didnt go up,rather then Sturrocks style and did,I just wanna be entertained again

Fair enough. We all want to be entertained, but it's all about the end product, for me. Just look at Arsenal; lovely football, but they haven't won anything for seven years. I'd like a bit of both, however, promotion out of this league first and foremost, playing direct football would suit me.

Jan 2, 2010
Be happy with 45 clean sheets. :)

Team PAFC, Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to go out and do your best. That's all.

L

Laughter My Ploy

I hope something gives next season....I can't see many once or twice a yearers coming back if they went on Saturday

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Dont really mind about style as long as we have the right players.No good playing all long balls to shortarse strikers who cannot head the ball and cannot hit a barn door from two paces.Still prefer to see entertaining football though.