Moseley | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Moseley

echobeach":2lrcmhic said:
I saw him stretching during breaks in play, and as quoted above, took a knock earlier. So it was the right decision.
Thought he held the ball a bit too long at times when others had positioned themselves to receive a pass.

This. Plus you could tell he was tiring.

But its so refreshing to see a midfielder taking on the opposition. It's unpredictable and keeps the opposition guessing, its just what we've been crying out for. However, don't clamour for his signature yet, lets see if he can perform consistently.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
dennis the menace":2xfcdc23 said:
Compton Green":2xfcdc23 said:
Easily MOTM he looks so comfortable in possession and is that midfielder we have been crying out for the past few years.

He is comfortable on the ball, can go past players, has pace and is not afraid to have a shot.

Lowry on the other hand was pretty dire tonight and has been nothing special in the games I have seen him play...this was a very unusual substitution for me but I can understand him being rested for Saturday.

Totally agree!

Molesley is exactly the sort of player that we need to build a team around. His willingness and ability to shoot on sight and take on players was so refreshing to see and is the consumate midfielder.

Me too. Easily the player of the game. Hope he was taken off to save him for Saturday and not one of Teflon Taff's tactical moves to win the game.

Nov 23, 2011
Personally.. I hope we can hold on to him for as long as possible. He seems to have settled in really well and looks very confident on the ball and works hard. We could do with a few more like him.
Although i do wonder if he's thinking "what have i done" coming down to us !

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
GreenZilla":2hr0mli7 said:
Personally.. I hope we can hold on to him for as long as possible. He seems to have settled in really well and looks very confident on the ball and works hard. We could do with a few more like him.
Although i do wonder if he's thinking "what have i done" coming down to us !
Only if he reads PASOTI :) I see that despite the reason for Mosely's substitution being given by the man himself some still refuse to accept it. FWIW I also think he tends to hold on to the ball for just a tad too long; most of the time he gets away with it but he does miss an obvious pass on occasions. A good player though and I'd certainly be happy to see him on a more permanent basis.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
max":1uyxsm43 said:
Hasn't played for months yet looks sharper, fitter and more commited than all the rest.
MOM for me.

Because he's been training with Bournemouth for the last month or so. He might not be match fit by their standards but he's probably got more stamina than anyone at Harper's Park.

I can only imagine Eddie Howe's face when Fletch sends him back less fit than he came.