Moseley | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Moseley

Jun 28, 2004
greengenes":zdowxmmj said:
Wasnt there but by all accounts he was the stand out player. Why was he taken off.

Because Fletcher doesn't know what he's doing!!

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Doing a lot of leg streches when play stopped,possiblyfeeling the onset of cramp

Feb 21, 2011
Tired and looking like his ankle was playing up probably precautionary for Saturday. He was our best player tonight by a country mile.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Probably making sure he is fully fit to play 90 mins on Saturday, which in fairness is a more important game than tonight was.

Aug 7, 2010
Easily MOTM he looks so comfortable in possession and is that midfielder we have been crying out for the past few years.

He is comfortable on the ball, can go past players, has pace and is not afraid to have a shot.

Lowry on the other hand was pretty dire tonight and has been nothing special in the games I have seen him play...this was a very unusual substitution for me but I can understand him being rested for Saturday.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
According to the man himself at the MOM presentation, he took a knock a little earlier.

May 19, 2007
Super Saltash
I saw him stretching during breaks in play, and as quoted above, took a knock earlier. So it was the right decision.
Thought he held the ball a bit too long at times when others had positioned themselves to receive a pass.

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Compton Green":e2wr4eb7 said:
Easily MOTM he looks so comfortable in possession and is that midfielder we have been crying out for the past few years.

He is comfortable on the ball, can go past players, has pace and is not afraid to have a shot.

Lowry on the other hand was pretty dire tonight and has been nothing special in the games I have seen him play...this was a very unusual substitution for me but I can understand him being rested for Saturday.

Totally agree!

Molesley is exactly the sort of player that we need to build a team around. His willingness and ability to shoot on sight and take on players was so refreshing to see and is the consumate midfielder.