Moseley | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Moseley

Mar 14, 2009
Thought he deserved his own thread. Was outstanding in the 1st half and 2nd half still showed glimpses although probably faded due to lack of 1st team action.

Liked to tackled. Knew how to spot a pass. Very good driving runs.

Its makes me laugh when Holurane was out and people saying how important he was to the team. Today you saw exactly what a decent midfielder does in a game and how he influences it.

Only a shame he had players around him who cant cross, shoot or have the understanding in the final third to make use of his cracking debut.

As soon as Chesterfield changed tactics at half time our manager was clueless as to how to adapt and so Moseley's influence on the game became less.

Cracking debut though :scarf:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
He was decent, excellent tackling and winning the ball but he kept onto the ball far too much when he had better passes on. I think him and Hourihane compliment each other well enough, just cause we have someone who was decent doesn't mean the other guy is automatically bad. Both of them had good games today, we dominated the midfield for the first 65 minutes or so, our heads just sunk after the goal. I don't think our play in the middle third has been particularly bad at all this season (a few games aside). It's just our defensive and attacking third where we've been woeful.

Apr 23, 2006
Holsworthy
Steve Evans":czggai28 said:
man of the match.i think in a few weeks time when he does less training his fitness will falter like guy madjo for instance

I think you've got a point there. I've noticed time and again how these loan players come in and look a class above for a game or two then we soon pull them down.

Mar 23, 2008
Very good debut. What I liked was his communication with team mates and some intelligent runs. We haven't had a midfielder getting beyond the strikers all season.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Very impressive debut, hopefully he can keep it up. No need for the sly pop at Hourihane though, who I thought also had a good game.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Man of the match by a country mile , look and learn Hourihaine. Shame Fletcher has not yet been sacked , by the next match he will be as crap as the rest of them.

Sep 2, 2008
He was by far the best player in our team. What I particularly liked about him was that he had an urgency that none of our other players had. When he got the ball you could see he wanted to get it forward and get beyond his man. Unfortunately whenever he tried to gain some forward momentum whomever he passed it to would simply play it back towards our goal. I felt sorry for the lad. It seemed he had one idea of how to play the game whereas the rest of the team were following the managers gameplan. There was one moment when he looked completely perplexed after he'd started to set up an attack only to have the ball go all the way back and beyond where he started from. The guy is wasted playing the way that Fletcher wants to play. As far as I'm concerned Fletcher does not appear to be doing enough on the training ground when it comes to the final third of the pitch. It seems to me all he is interested in is nice short passes, little triangles and keeping possession. I guess he's hoping that by doing this they'll open sides up and create chances. Guess what Mr Fletcher - it ain't working!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
MarkMolesley20 Thinking about the inspirational guy we met before the game, what a man. If only people knew what are forces go thru

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008