Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
No more tickets

IMG_1211.png

Jersey Green

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 7, 2019
Well if anyone who was going has given up all hope of survival and can spare me 2 tickets I would be ever so grateful!

Apr 15, 2024
I’m sure they would’ve released more tickets if they could (extra revenue) as plenty of teams have been in the lower tier this season. Was probably the Met (and the like) that vetoed the request. Shame really as it looks like the homes ends have sold out also

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I’m sure they would’ve released more tickets if they could (extra revenue) as plenty of teams have been in the lower tier this season. Was probably the Met (and the like) that vetoed the request. Shame really as it looks like the homes ends have sold out also
I'd imagine the policing and stewarding costs when they open the lower tier must be much higher, and that they probably say to away team that if they want the lower tier they'll have to pay for it.

Jan 6, 2004
I think it will be on police advice rather than costs. We would sell another 2000 tickets so would have made them a nice profit. What an indictment on the club that in 2024 they have to leave 2000 seats unsold for reasons of crowd safety.

Apr 15, 2024
Each club will assess their own risk vs reward.
In the same way Home Park has its segregation (and unused seats) - most clubs at the upper levels of the football pyramid do the same in 2024.
Not sure where there is this notion of another 2k potential tickets - the upper tier holds around that amount - the lower tier is smaller in comparison

Apr 12, 2022
Well if anyone has one spare ticket I'd be happy to take it.

Not quite the same desperate fight for tickets some had this time last year to get a glimpse of promotion

Oct 5, 2022
I think it will be on police advice rather than costs. We would sell another 2000 tickets so would have made them a nice profit. What an indictment on the club that in 2024 they have to leave 2000 seats unsold for reasons of crowd safety.
Supposition at it's best.

Nov 18, 2011
From what I understand they won't be unsold and that most of the seats will be occupied by home fans

Jan 6, 2004
From what I understand they won't be unsold and that most of the seats will be occupied by home fans
Ah ok, I thought they had elaborate segregation to that stand with separate walk way from the station meaning only away fans could use it, but if the lower level is sold to home fans - that is fair enough

Apr 15, 2024
The upper and lower tiers in the stands behind the goals use the same concourse facilities - refreshments, toilets. If there are home fans in the lower tier it would be hard to segregate…..unless there’s tickets for local schools etc.

Nov 18, 2011
The upper and lower tiers in the stands behind the goals use the same concourse facilities - refreshments, toilets. If there are home fans in the lower tier it would be hard to segregate…..unless there’s tickets for local schools etc.
Interesting. The posts on the Millwall forum seemed to suggest that there'd be enough demand for home tickets that they'd be able to fill it with their own fans.

I've only ever been to the Den with Argyle when only the top tier needed to be open and there other 3 sides was plenty for the home fans.