Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out)

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere. I’m in Oz at the moment and my timezone confusion meant that I didn’t log in at that right time to buy tickets when they went to Evergreen members. So, I missed the boat. Have the club said anything about getting more as the stand holds more than the 2000 allocated and as Millwall are on the beach I was rather hoping that we’d get a further allocation. Am I beyond hope? Maybe Argyle Official can confirm

If so, very happy to take one off anyone’s hands if there is one going! I really don’t want to miss this one

Mar 18, 2020
Carson City
If we were getting more, I think Argyle would've released a statement soon after they sold out, along the lines of; Our initial allocation for the game has sold out, we are now requesting more from Millwall.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
If we were getting more, I think Argyle would've released a statement soon after they sold out, along the lines of; Our initial allocation for the game has sold out, we are now requesting more from Millwall.
That’s what i was thinking. It’s getting a bit tight now to release more. Will have to settle for the Hull game.

Reactions: Garland Greene
Sep 6, 2006
I heard the clubs were going to discuss today. Would like to go as likely to be last Championship game for some time watching Argyle for me! Guess it will be easier getting tickets next season!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2013
I have 2 pals who are Millwall supporters and they have also nearly sold out… apparently they rarely give the lower tier out …. But if they think a team is unlikely to cause trouble….then they sometimes do… but not often….we would definitely fit into this bracket so 🤞

Jan 2, 2024
I can't see us getting more tickets,saw online a while back that Bermondsey council and the Metropolitan police don't allow the lower tier to be sold.Due to Millwall fans,not behaving themselves and trying in the past to attack visiting fans.That is why Leeds and Leicester only took 2,000 when they played them.

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
Fingers crossed that they do release more for those that are keen to go guys!

2000 for a London based game really doesnt cut the mustard these days does it. Someone said earlier up this thread that the reason for no lower tier is due it being their last game at home and they'll all be on the pitch.

yes Leeds and Leicester got only 2k but Saints seemingly got 3k for some reason. I cant imagine Argyle are a massive draw for the floating fan.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2022
I heard the clubs were going to discuss today. Would like to go as likely to be last Championship game for some time watching Argyle for me! Guess it will be easier getting tickets next season!
I wouldn't bank on it, hopefully more tickets will be released so you can roar the team on, it might just make all the difference.

Sep 6, 2006

2000 for a London based game really doesnt cut the mustard these days does it. Someone said earlier up this thread that the reason for no lower tier is due it being their last game at home and they'll all be on the pitch.

yes Leeds and Leicester got only 2k but Saints seemingly got 3k for some reason. I cant imagine Argyle is a massive draw for the floating fan.
Agreed and they are safe so no celebration necessary.

Walkley owl

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Aug 25, 2009

yes Leeds and Leicester got only 2k but Saints seemingly got 3k for some reason. I cant imagine Argyle is a massive draw for the floating fan.
Wednesday and a few others got the lower

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004