Match day thread (Bristol rovers @ Home) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match day thread (Bristol rovers @ Home)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Finished Plymouth 2 - 2 Bristol Rovers

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Shame, that would have been a massive win and almost safe. Still it’s another point towards the magic 51. One win and a couple of draws shouldn’t be a problem unless your glass is almost empty.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
warney":2upe8wun said:
Down to 14th.
Yes but more important is we are now 4 points clear of the drop instead of 3 and one less game is left.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Their second.
1. Why bring Lloyd Jones on and have 4 centre halves. Invited pressure
2. Throw in came from Macey's second awful clearance with feet of the second half.
3. Idiots keeping the ball away from Rovers player for the throw in got exactly what they deserved when he turned round and rubbed it in. All fun and games winding him up but didn't like it when he asked their opinion after the game

Oct 31, 2015
I blame DA for that equaliser. Why the fudge bring on Jones and have 4 CBs on the pitch. We invited them on. FFS.

2 points lost there

Jul 24, 2009
jerryatricjanner":1lvdi5md said:
warney":1lvdi5md said:
Down to 14th.
Yes but more important is we are now 4 points clear of the drop instead of 3 and one less game is left.
Yes but a home game against a team in the bottom half. I think if anything we are in more danger after today rather than less. A defeat would have been a bit of a disaster so I guess we need to be thankful for that.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Argylegames":gyfmrrqc said:
Bollicks,

Seven of bottom eight lost.
Yes, so a good day in the grand scheme of things, but yes it could have been a great day.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
What a tactician Adams is .

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
third earl of jean":5jho1bmm said:
jerryatricjanner":5jho1bmm said:
warney":5jho1bmm said:
Down to 14th.
Yes but a home game against a team in the bottom half. I think if anything we are in more danger after today rather than less. A defeat would have been a bit of a disaster so I guess we need to be thankful for that.
A team virtually neck and neck with us and on a good run of form. Personally I see it as another point chalked off towards the 51 required and my only concern is that we finish above the bottom four.

Oct 16, 2016
Good game

Two points here;

I’m quicker and better than Sarcevic and I’m nearly 48
Me nan’s Better than Macey and she’s dead

Point a piece is about right

Feb 24, 2008
Shankster":2xwzy32s said:
Good game

Two points here;

I’m quicker and better than Sarcevic and I’m nearly 48
Me nan’s Better than Macey and she’s dead

Point a piece is about right

That did make me Chuckle ! Ha Ha !

Aug 5, 2016
jerryatricjanner":2rd6viv4 said:
third earl of jean":2rd6viv4 said:
jerryatricjanner":2rd6viv4 said:
warney":2rd6viv4 said:
Down to 14th.
A team virtually neck and neck with us and on a good run of form. Personally I see it as another point chalked off towards the 51 required and my only concern is that we finish above the bottom four.

Trying to use logic with the trolls doesn't work. They want Adams out therefore the good performance against a strong form team is not a talking point, the last minute equaliser and Adams having words with an opposition player is top of the agenda.