Marmite talk | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Marmite talk

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Me and my partner hosted a gathering/party sort of thing at ours recently, we’ve got an open plan kitchen/living room, I was standing in the kitchen area, everyone was talking and laughing, suddenly everything went quiet and all I could hear was the music, I looked up to see everyone eyeing me in disgust apart from my girlfriend who just had her head in her hands, I’d just spooned marmite straight from the jar into my mouth, apparently this isn’t normal behaviour, I’m now far more discrete with my love for marmite.

Nov 18, 2011
Love Marmite, back in the day when I was a skint student I used to basically live on this:

Reactions: Cobi Budge

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
They all taste like the inside of a sumo wrestlers jock strap, err not that I have first hand experience you understand:sick:

Bernie Bernbaum

Pasoti Quiz Champions
May 29, 2015
Me and my partner hosted a gathering/party sort of thing at ours recently, we’ve got an open plan kitchen/living room, I was standing in the kitchen area, everyone was talking and laughing, suddenly everything went quiet and all I could hear was the music, I looked up to see everyone eyeing me in disgust apart from my girlfriend who just had her head in her hands, I’d just spooned marmite straight from the jar into my mouth, apparently this isn’t normal behaviour, I’m now far more discrete with my love for marmite.
Jeez. I love Marmite but I couldn't take it neat like that.

Reactions: Cobi Budge

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
I only use a teaspoon for my neat Marmite, and then I have to share it with my cat!