Mark Molesley on loan (Now confirmed) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mark Molesley on loan (Now confirmed)

Jul 29, 2010
John_Lloyd":3tpqh5qi said:
To be clear, his tweet regarding a loan, which was retweeted by Chris Webb, was actually a financial loan, from Barclays.

Hook, line, sinker.

Maybe XIsle is right about Twitter... ;-)

Whaddya mean 'maybe' ;-)

Welcome aboard, I guess, but my whelm steak is massively undercooked.

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
I believe that if we can get and keep this guy fit we have got a decent player at this level. To be fair to Fletcher his record with loan signings has been good.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
I've seen MM play about 4 or 5 times. He was a "stand-out" midfielder at non-league level and has the ability to create things and get a few goals. However I've not seen him now for a couple of seasons and at 31 he may be past his best.

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Green as Grass":16mv152z said:
I believe that if we can get and keep this guy fit we have got a decent player at this level. To be fair to Fletcher his record with loan signings has been good.

He's signed for a month, we'll be lucky if he gets match fit by then, then he'll be taken back to improve Bournemouths squad..

Wouldn't it be nice to sign someone who's fit, ready to play & brings improved quality into the team. Obviously too much to hope for at Argo these days.

Jan 27, 2012
Gary Clayton (Neil Warnock signing) was a non-league slogger but he helped to get the job done the last time Argyle needed to get out of this division. League Two is pretty amateurish and I don't think it's a big transition from Conference football to playing for Argyle at the moment.

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
gaspargomez":2qw9irf2 said:
Gary Clayton (Neil Warnock signing) was a non-league slogger but he helped to get the job done the last time Argyle needed to get out of this division. League Two is pretty amateurish and I don't think it's a big transition from Conference football to playing for Argyle at the moment.

I've just had a Deja vu moment....

J

James_Dennis

Gary Clayton - there's a blast from the past! Quite a tidy player from my recollection, though injured more often than not. Didn't he appear on Vic & Bob's Shooting Stars at the Pavillions too?

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Green as Grass":3u4l1q1t said:

Madjo - bench
S Griffiths - bench

Good at what? warming the Bond Bench for Carl's ass?

No point in signing loanees if you aren't going to play them.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
gaspargomez":dua8duem said:
I don't think he was a non league slogger. Didn't we sign him from Huddersfield and he had a fairly lengthy league career behind him. Just checked and he was 23 before coming into the football league but that was years before we signed him after several clubs and lots of league appearances.

Apr 5, 2012
As long as he actually plays then its all good.

No use having him sat on the bench like Madjo or Griffiths or played out of position like Macdonald

Jul 6, 2011
Cerbera":1w4hc8da said:
Green as Grass":1w4hc8da said:

Madjo should be playing alongside Griff up front
S Griffiths - bench (Williams, our player, is nearing full fitness)

Good at what? warming the Bond Bench for Carl's ass?

No point in signing loanees if you aren't going to play them.

Macdonald?
Jenkins? would be playing now if he hadn't injured himself