Mark Molesley on loan (Now confirmed) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mark Molesley on loan (Now confirmed)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i have never heard of this gentleman and therefore haven't seen him play.i do not want to see him play as i would rather play one of the dozens of players that are already here.who sanctioned this move?a desperate act by a desperate manager

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
This is a Bournemouth fans view on our loan signing.

"Weakness will be fitness, was out a long while injured and won't be match fit.

He's a good player, strong, good tackler, good passer, not afraid to take a shot and will give 100% every match. Was a mainstay in our side that got promoted from L2 and was utter quality at that level. If he finds his pre-injury form he will do a fantastic job for you".

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Quintrell_Green":3rqec0tv said:
His pic gives him the look of a busy midfield scrapper. Perhaps another John Delve.[/b] We will discover in time.

If he is, someone should alert the Head Keeper over the fence in the Zoo to watch out for the animals when we kick towards the Barn Park End.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
He is with us now and deserves a chance , if selected.If he does not start on Saturday signing him is a complete waste of time , repeating a mistake by various Argyle managers in recent years.Why is it that Carl is not signing a player that knows where the back of the net is?

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Graham Evans":140wfwd9 said:
He is with us now and deserves a chance , if selected.If he does not start on Saturday signing him is a complete waste of time , repeating a mistake by various Argyle managers in recent years.Why is it that Carl is not signing a player that knows where the back of the net is?
Can it be because Carl hasn't got the foggiest idea what he's doing or what needs to be done?

Argyologist

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 4, 2012
Argyle under Carl Fletcher is starting to remind me of the our period in the bottom division under Kevin Hodges.

One of the key issues then was (on top of the clueless tactics), Hodges had absolutely no network in Football outside of Devon. This led him to go and sign players such as Nancekivell as his network was purely local.

Fletcher's network seems to stretch no further than Bournemouth and the "borrowed" network of his mate Eddie Howe.

Compare this to Sturrock who had the knack of finding free and borrowed gems on a shoestring from all over the UK and France its obvious that until we replace Fletch with someone who has relevant and broad connections, getting up the table is going to be very difficult.

Unfortunately its both ironic and frustrating that we now find ourselves back in this position of dire straits in this division again, two of those mentioned above are currently holding key positions on our coaching staff.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Argyologist":g49pr44g said:
Argyle under Carl Fletcher is starting to remind me of the our period in the bottom division under Kevin Hodges.

One of the key issues then was (on top of the clueless tactics), Hodges had absolutely no network in Football outside of Devon. This led him to go and sign players such as Nancekivell as his network was purely local.

Fletcher's network seems to stretch no further than Bournemouth and the "borrowed" network of his mate Eddie Howe.

Compare this to Sturrock who had the knack of finding free and borrowed gems on a shoestring from all over the UK and France its obvious that until we replace Fletch with someone who has relevant and broad connections, getting up the table is going to be very difficult.

Unfortunately its both ironic and frustrating that we now find ourselves back in this position of dire straits in this division again, two of those mentioned above are currently holding key positions on our coaching staff.

Really good point about having a manager with contacts. This is essential for finding bargains.
Though in defence of Fletcher, I think the majority of his signings have been good.

Oh great name btw Argylologist :nworthy:

Jul 29, 2010
pastiesforlife":1v0r35nx said:
Devonportender":1v0r35nx said:
John_Lloyd":1v0r35nx said:
Gabriel Zakuani (Posh captain, one of the four in trouble) seems to have a loan deal sewn up as well.
:lol:

I googled it :lol:

So did I.

Anyone think that X Isle is going to be impressed that he has a son called Trendy - so named because of his love of Twitter?

No

Dec 3, 2005
Graham Evans":33zs188r said:

Because he is very happy with Chadders and Feeney, obviously :facepalm: