Man of the Match v Swindon? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Swindon?

MotM v Swindon

• Cole

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Berry

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Purse

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Blanchard

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Walton

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Wotton

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Bhasera

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Feeney

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • MacDonald

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Hemmings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S Fletcher

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Hourihane

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Mar 5, 2012
I agree, purse did have a good game but I thought bazaar was awesome today, boundless energy, he was everywhere ... you could see how much he wanted his starting place today.

As for some of the votes .... I'm amazed anyone could even THINK walts or feeno could be candidates! Someone even voted for Jake ... who basically made a few wayward punches, I'm starting to think people just vote their favourite players on this instead of their performance.

Still proud of our team ethic and effort today though, we certainly didn't let them have time to think today.

Mar 5, 2012
Just to follow up on my last post I will rate the team to back up what I said......

Cole. 5
Berry. 7
Purse. 7
Blanchard. 7
Williams. 7
Bhasera. 8
Walton. 5
Wotton. 6.5
Young. 6
Feeney. 5
McDonald. 7

Hemmings. 6.5
Fletcher. 5

Hourihane. Not long enough to rate

Go on then tell me I'm way off!!!

Feb 21, 2011
janner67":35b9swap said:
Just to follow up on my last post I will rate the team to back up what I said......

Cole. 5
Berry. 7
Purse. 7
Blanchard. 7
Williams. 7
Bhasera. 8
Walton. 5
Wotton. 6.5
Young. 6
Feeney. 5
McDonald. 7

Hemmings. 6.5
Fletcher. 5

Hourihane. Not long enough to rate

Go on then tell me I'm way off!!!
Cheers for your input, I shall wait for your approval before I vote in future.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
janner67":2i03moz7 said:
I agree, purse did have a good game but I thought bazaar was awesome today, boundless energy, he was everywhere ... you could see how much he wanted his starting place today.

As for some of the votes .... I'm amazed anyone could even THINK walts or feeno could be candidates! Someone even voted for Jake ... who basically made a few wayward punches, I'm starting to think people just vote their favourite players on this instead of their performance.

Still proud of our team ethic and effort today though, we certainly didn't let them have time to think today.
I thought Bhasera had a poor game. The worst in a long time.

May 18, 2011
to say walton and feeney don't deserve a mention for mom is a joke maybe not so much for walton but feeney chased every hopeful pass to him and battled the long ball against the two centre halves that were inches taller, he won countless throwes and free kicks in dangerous posistions and i think we missed him when he came off

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Keepitgreen":2bfqj7ng said:
janner67":2bfqj7ng said:

Bhas had a mixed game in my view - first to the ball and put his foot in well however his distribution was poor and several times he got into good areas and didn't produce a final ball. Basically good as a defensive LM but was never going to be as creative as Hemmings. Like Walton (who did have a good game yesterday) and Wotton he was there to do a certain job.

Feeney had a thankless role yesterday - he knew he was going to struggle against Flint with little ball to work with yet he chased and hassled and with MacDonald pressured their back line and didn't allow their back 4 any composure.

S

Starbucks

Keepitgreen":1qqr1pq2 said:
janner67":1qqr1pq2 said:

:iagree:

Voted for Purse

Mar 5, 2012
sussex green":370d2kzd said:
to say walton and feeney don't deserve a mention for mom is a joke maybe not so much for walton but feeney chased every hopeful pass to him and battled the long ball against the two centre halves that were inches taller, he won countless throwes and free kicks in dangerous posistions and i think we missed him when he came off

Ok on reflection, feeno didn't really have as bad a game as I thought, but when he did have the ball he never looked like he was going to do anything with it. Maybe it was part of his script, but the only player who looked like he might contrive something was macca.

With regards to Walton, I recall when they were warming up, walts went through what was clearly a practice routine for receiving throw-ins, despite this I can remember at least three occasions where we lost possession as a result of his hospital ball returns and that is without his hospital balls in open play!

I apologise if it sounds like I am moaning, because I'm not, I went straight on talk sport after the game to champion our cause and say hoe proud I was of where we have got to.

Dec 28, 2010
The spine of this team again showed how strong it can be, from Purse and Maxi at the back to Wottsy in the middle up to Feeney up top all had a decent game.
In response to Feeney unable to 'do anything' when he had the ball was down to being on the counter with no options around him and then being crowded out by the Swindon players.

Mar 18, 2006
Strange how people comment about Walton giving the ball away, but not Wotton. Paul gave away / lost the ball a lot more than Walton yesterday IMO.

Mar 5, 2012
Difference is though that was checking himself in front of everything and also cleared off the line ..... walts did none of that.