Maastricht news | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Maastricht news

Sep 6, 2006
jimsing":1xx5fmsq said:
The weather won't hinder, either. You can be sure Adams wont hold back.

I think it will! Temperatures in Ma strict this week 33 to 35 c. 10 degrees cooler in Plymouth. Would be a great idea to have players suffering from heat exhaustion just before start of season wouldn't it?

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Balham_Green":3esde8b4 said:
jimsing":3esde8b4 said:

I think it will! Temperatures in Ma strict this week 33 to 35 c. 10 degrees cooler in Plymouth. Would be a great idea to have players suffering from heat exhaustion just before start of season wouldn't it?

I have a hunch that the Argyle medical staff may perhaps be monitoring the players to ensure they're kept hydrated and don't spend too long in extreme heat ... :roll:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
loyal1970":vmwfap4e said:
Ottawa Green":vmwfap4e said:
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyle-striker-ryan-taylor-1812176

3rd game added, Taylor training Sars one week, Lapado groin injury, Wyled tooth absess.
bristol rovers?
It's Feyenoord. 1pm kick off.*

*Though that came from a Dutch website so probably midday.

Sep 6, 2006
warney":2w81cc08 said:
Balham_Green":2w81cc08 said:
jimsing":2w81cc08 said:

I have a hunch that the Argyle medical staff may perhaps be monitoring the players to ensure they're kept hydrated and don't spend too long in extreme heat ... :roll:

Yes your hunch is probably right my son. Which goes back to the original point about the training being restricted as a result. Not rocket science is it?

Feb 8, 2005
I doubt that training will be restricted.

Adams is very aware of what he wants out of training and will adapt it accordingly. I cannot see why anything should be lost.

Common sense will prevail.

They will be ready for the start of the season.

Aug 5, 2015
I think it’s been a bit warm in most places from Maastricht to Manchester and beyond so I don’t think our players will find anything unique.

Sep 6, 2006
Kentishgreen":3uc9aswc said:
I think it’s been a bit warm in most places from Maastricht to Manchester and beyond so I don’t think our players will find anything unique.

Not sure how Manchester comes in to it. :facepalm: Temp in Mastricht tomorrow 33 C, Plymouth 23 c. That would make a massive difference in terms of what human beings can achieve fitness wise, how long they can train etc. If it is not an issue as you wise guys say, I repeat why after England did their research, and with their huge budget, they chose to train in one of the coolest parts of Russia.

Jan 2, 2006
Balham_Green":hboerd2z said:
Kentishgreen":hboerd2z said:

Not sure how Manchester comes in to it. :facepalm: Temp in Mastricht tomorrow 33 C, Plymouth 23 c. That would make a massive difference in terms of what human beings can achieve fitness wise, how long they can train etc. If it is not an issue as you wise guys say, I repeat why after England did their research, and with their huge budget, they chose to train in one of the coolest parts of Russia.

Could be as high as 37 when they play on Friday

Aug 5, 2015
Oh and it’s called alliteration. You know two places beginning with M. It could be Maastricht and Mousehole or Marazion if you’d prefer