Maastricht news | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Maastricht news

Aug 10, 2006
Ottawa Green":37d1lhyf said:
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyle-striker-ryan-taylor-1812176

3rd game added, Taylor training Sars one week, Lapado groin injury, Wyled tooth absess.
bristol rovers?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
loyal1970":d18jpnd1 said:
bristol rovers?

Good shout, they are in Holland at the same time although we do play them early in the season.

The Herald didn't send a reporter out to Holland last summer so will they send one for this trip? It will be a surprise if they don't considering how much they rely on Argyle coverage.

May 8, 2011
Bristol Rovers play their friendly against F.C. Eindhoven on Wednesday so it not likely to be them.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2zsxpruv said:
loyal1970":2zsxpruv said:
bristol rovers?

Good shout, they are in Holland at the same time although we do play them early in the season.

The Herald didn't send a reporter out to Holland last summer so will they send one for this trip? It will be a surprise if they don't considering how much they rely on Argyle coverage.
I don't think they will.

May 8, 2011
Keepitgreen":3mycoasu said:
PL2 3DQ":3mycoasu said:
loyal1970":3mycoasu said:
bristol rovers?

I don't think they will.

No they will just repeat whatever Argyle put out on twitter or the website plus maybe a telephone interview or two with Adams.

They may even copy things posted on Pasoti.

Aug 5, 2016
PL2 3DQ":2jni31nv said:
loyal1970":2jni31nv said:
bristol rovers?

Their strategy seems to be that of two minimum wage interns writing click bait claptrap, so I'm not sure flights to Holland and a week of hotels and meal/wine expenses is their style.

May 8, 2011
I know Derek likes warm weather training but this is taking it to extremes, it is a bit of a scorcher over here this week.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":143iuj9f said:
I know Derek likes warm weather training but this is taking it to extremes, it is a bit of a scorcher over here this week.
The warm weather is secondary. First and foremost he's there because of the set up and facilities at the complex.

C

Cult Of Personality

Work them hard for the long season. Get the defence sorted and let's finally look dangerous from set pieces please

Apr 9, 2011
Ottawa Green":1d5qnztx said:
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyle-striker-ryan-taylor-1812176

3rd game added, Taylor training Sars one week, Lapado groin injury, Wyled tooth absess.
Bit worrying to me its taken them so long to shake off injuries carried over from last season. Looking at the photo of them both Sarcevic looks grossly overweight.

Sep 6, 2006
HC Green":1mrjnee2 said:

The heat won't help though. There was a reason why England chose to base camp and train north of St. Petersburgh for wc.

Jan 27, 2012
phil-thefluter24":3ray6q9v said:
Ottawa Green":3ray6q9v said:

Bit worrying to me its taken them so long to shake off injuries carried over from last season. Looking at the photo of them both Sarcevic looks grossly overweight.

He's a bit of a fatty so could have done with a tough pre-season to whip him into shape. I'm sure he'd be a better player if he slimmed down a bit. But having said that, he was like this last year and gave some excellent, all-action performances just before his injury. I think it's just the way he is.