Line up and score vs Northampton (match thread) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Line up and score vs Northampton (match thread)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
2 replacements strengthen the team if fit and ready to play a high tempo game in the heat.

Taylor not doing well ? WTF is that suppose to mean, didn't think he was even in Northampton

May 10, 2013
The positive look on this is that even tho we haven’t known who’s playing today the team have known so have been putting in the ground work to be ready, more balls to lower body of grant and we should have enough about us to win this.. Paton has his chance, let’s see what he can do

Apr 4, 2015
Overall in the grand scheme of things that is probably the best 11 we could put out so lets hope grant can turn his hard work into something more productive this week, I'm not knocking the lad but we need more end product from our CF today even if it isn't his normal position. ill be honest here and say I would take a draw right now.

Apr 1, 2009
freddie2greens":1k8t522u said:
Overall in the grand scheme of things that is probably the best 11 we could put out so lets hope grant can turn his hard work into something more productive this week, I'm not knocking the lad but we need more end product from our CF today even if it isn't his normal position. ill be honest here and say I would take a draw right now.

Really don't get this "would take a draw" nonsense. We've got in this position by WINNING games. We'll get in the play-offs by WINNING more games. We've got nothing to lose - go for it and WIN the game. If we can't be positive now, when can we be? Hate this acceptance of mediocrity! COYG!!

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Be positive. They're not in danger of relegation for no reason.

Apr 4, 2015
xmastree":3h3w4njk said:
freddie2greens":3h3w4njk said:

Really don't get this "would take a draw" nonsense. We've got in this position by WINNING games. We'll get in the play-offs by WINNING more games. We've got nothing to lose - go for it and WIN the game. If we can't be positive now, when can we be? Hate this acceptance of mediocrity! COYG!!

Im not accepting mediocrity I'm being pragmatic and honest, "going for it" and "nothing to lose" don't often figure in DA team talks and he's got us where we are by doing exactly the opposite of what you're suggesting.

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
They were the worst team I've seen this season (at the HP game), so it's certain they will improve in front of their own fans.

It will be interesting to see how Paton plays.