Le keeper | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le keeper

G

greenblood79

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: fitting thst he plays a big part in securing our survival today. Top man, top keeper.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Any known reason behind the decision?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Still think Cole is a better keeper all round, but credit where it's due, two world class saves today. I wont mention his kicking.

Tugboat - Cole injured apparently.

Dec 28, 2010
Great to see romain between the sticks again today, pulled off some top saves to keep us in the game.

Yeah his kicking wasnt great but when hasnt it been and awful conditions didnt help either.

It was good to see a argyle goalkeeper catch the ball again comfortably instead of just punching all the time.

Mar 23, 2008
Great save first half. All he got was an ear bashing from Purse, strange to see a player giving the Assistant Manager a dressing down! Had a point though Ro should have come out. Very solid and a great servant.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Nobby":ixez9hq3 said:
Still think Cole is a better keeper all round, but credit where it's due, two world class saves today. I wont mention his kicking.
This for me. My view in a nutshell.

N

NorfolkGreen

The amount of times different Managers have brought in keepers to play instead of Ro and yet he never complains, he is always professional and positive, the man deserves more credit than we can give him. :nworthy: :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ta, completely out of the loop today, had the pleasure of going crealy in the monsoon day of the year!!

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Walking to the ground we invited a friend from Bristol along. Got a programme which had a picture of jake Cole on the cover. My friend goes 'why's that did he score last week?' - I said 'no he's a keeper'. My daughther says to him 'look at his (gloved) hands what do you think, he's got a nut allergy or something?' still making me laugh now.

A

Andy_Lannie

Penlee":dpk0qysm said:
Walking to the ground we invited a friend from Bristol along. Got a programme which had a picture of jake Cole on the cover. My friend goes 'why's that did he score last week?' - I said 'no he's a keeper'. My daughther says to him 'look at his (gloved) hands what do you think, he's got a nut allergy or something?' still making me laugh now.
I like that, sounds like one of my girls.

Feb 21, 2011
GreenSam":3u2e245v said:
Nobby":3u2e245v said:
This for me. My view in a nutshell.
Which is why a keeper need to be high on the list of recruits for next season.

Sep 20, 2003
John_Doe":wf19sc48 said:
Great save in the first half. Woeful kicking against the wind though, but we've come to expect that from him ;-)

Fairplay though, he hasn't played for a while and he's come in and kept a clean sheet. Well done Ro.

Yes great save in the first half but wouldn't have had to make it if he had come of his line and claimed it in the first place.l