Ladjie Soukouna | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ladjie Soukouna

Jan 27, 2012
Is he still at the club ?
Does he ever play any matches... reserve team or otherwise ?
Not heard about him for ages. I didn't think he was miles worse than anyone else in the very little I saw him play. He was a big old unit as well, which I thought would be useful in this league.

Mar 23, 2008
Played in the reserves last week. Still full of potential but clearly taken out of the firing line. Would like to see him given another years contract.

Jan 5, 2012
Devonport End
Deacster":qw5ge0qc said:
Played in the reserves last week. Still full of potential but clearly taken out of the firing line. Would like to see him given another years contract.

he watched him vs Torquay Reserves he still looking clumsy but he's versatile a player that every club needs. Give him a 1year extension please mr fletch

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I'm still interested to know what his favoured position is.

This season we've seen him play CB, LB, CM, LM and CF. He's woeful technically but there's no doubt he has some raw talent and I'd say his main asset is his versatility for his size.

I would rather we gave him another year than Daley if I had to choose between the two.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Trouble is he has some flair so he will never be a Carl Fletcher player.A thousand times better than Simon Walton , pity our Carl cant spot a good player when he sees one.

Feb 21, 2011
Looked our best player in the reserve match. Not quite got the ability or experience of our current first choices but definately has potential.

Oct 28, 2011
Joe Lennox has also been out for the last couple of weeks! Don't forget him!

L

lostinleeds

According to GoS he has a contract until 2013, so will most likely be here next season.

A

Anonymous

He has a two season contract, so he has a year to run.

Not my cup of tea, I must admit.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Graham Evans":3qsdi8le said:
Trouble is he has some flair so he will never be a Carl Fletcher player.A thousand times better than Simon Walton , pity our Carl cant spot a good player when he sees one.
Flair :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

The guy can't pass, has the mobility of an elephant and no positional awareness whatsoever. Didn't have a particularly good head on him either, he could win headers but God only knows where they went. Poor decision making, very slow in thinking and whilst not incredibly slow, far from rapid in pace of movement either.

Very poor player in my opinion, if he had been playing regularly we wouldn't be anything like where we are. He'd be a liability and a passenger in this team. Just my opinion on the games I saw (and there were quite a few before any smart alec says) and nothing personal to the guy.

Jan 26, 2012
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Graham Evans":a87hts0j said:

You're such a Herb, Walton is much better than Soukouna. Last time i saw Soukouna play (his last first team game) he looked like a lost sheep, couldn't control, pass or read the game whereas perhaps Walton is worse than Young or Hourihane but at least he brings a stability Soukouna has never shown.

Jul 9, 2008
Holsworthy
Windsor Boy":37b8r911 said:
Graham Evans":37b8r911 said:

Haha, what a complete and utter clown you are.

The guy can't control, can't keep shape and offers nothing but a physical presence. Your obvious vendetta against Walton is tiring.

Sorry got confused, I thought you were talking about walton

Jul 9, 2008
Holsworthy
PAFC is for life":1zfelzqp said:
Windsor Boy":1zfelzqp said:
Graham Evans":1zfelzqp said:

The guy can't control, can't keep shape and offers nothing but a physical presence. Your obvious vendetta against Walton is tiring.

To me they sound like the same player

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
PAFC is for life":1eqb0isu said:
PAFC is for life":1eqb0isu said:
Windsor Boy":1eqb0isu said:
Graham Evans":1eqb0isu said:

To me they sound like the same player

:tumbleweed: