Kyle Letheren BUMPED from Southend v Argyle match thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kyle Letheren BUMPED from Southend v Argyle match thread

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Balham_Green":1lsroknv said:
Ollieargyle9":1lsroknv said:
Balham_Green":1lsroknv said:
crownhillpilgrim":1lsroknv said:
Great performance from Kyle on Saturday. Barely put a foot wrong.

Just the minor point of the goal!!

Give it up man, it was a brilliant FK on the far side of his goal.

Give it up man. You are a poor judge.

Give what up? I haven't repeated the same naff argument about the FK every hour on the hour since Saturday.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
It didn't take BG long. Called someone out for believing they knew best and then followed it up with the above.

A goalkeeper that communicates well and clearly to those around him, helps enormously. KL has the shirt and should continue with it, he is part of improved collective team performances. They aren't perfect performances, but they are much improved. He therefore should and will retain his starting place.Whilst i appreciate the idea of a forum is to debate, there really shouldn't be one about this situation at the minute.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Voice_of_Reason":3j8bx42q said:
It didn't take BG long. Called someone out for believing they knew best and then followed it up with the above.

A goalkeeper that communicates well and clearly to those around him, helps enormously. KL has the shirt and should continue with it, he is part of improved collective team performances. They aren't perfect performances, but they are much improved. He therefore should and will retain his starting place.Whilst i appreciate the idea of a forum is to debate, there really shouldn't be one about this situation at the minute.

VoR, if we could like or thumbs up your post I would.

Letheren has made a difference to our team and I don’t believe the FK against Cov was a mistake, maybe it was saveable but it was certainly hard to save so not an error in my book. KL seems to give the back 4 more confidence which is coinciding for our upturn in performances. He’s got the no.1 shirt and rightly so.

I don’t value BG’s comments, he always tries to see the negative and gets off on trolling people for a difference of opinion.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":2t9ttjpn said:
Voice_of_Reason":2t9ttjpn said:

Letheren has made a difference to our team and I don’t believe the FK against Cov was a mistake, maybe it was saveable but it was certainly hard to save so not an error in my book. KL seems to give the back 4 more confidence which is coinciding for our upturn in performances. He’s got the no.1 shirt and rightly so.

I don’t value BG’s comments, he always tries to see the negative and gets off on trolling people for a difference of opinion.

OMG I am devastated that a man with as much er, wisdom as 'cardiff' doesn't value my comments. Somebody who felt qualified after Saturdays match to write comments about our performance without even being there. And somebody who obviously doesn't know what a troll is. A troll is not somebody who has a different opinion to others as opposed to a sheep who agrees with everybody else. Baa, baa. How boring this site would be if everybody did that.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Balham_Green":2frilzyz said:
JannerinCardiff":2frilzyz said:
Voice_of_Reason":2frilzyz said:

OMG I am devastated that a man with as much er, wisdom as 'cardiff' doesn't value my comments. Somebody who felt qualified after Saturdays match to write comments about our performance without even being there. And somebody who obviously doesn't know what a troll is. A troll is not somebody who has a different opinion to others as opposed to a sheep who agrees with everybody else. Baa, baa. How boring this site would be if everybody did that.

No one is suggesting that you cannot have a difference of opinion - it's the aggressive nature you bring with it.

Sep 6, 2006
Emu":1h7r5c3b said:
Balham_Green":1h7r5c3b said:
JannerinCardiff":1h7r5c3b said:
Voice_of_Reason":1h7r5c3b said:

No one is suggesting that you cannot have a difference of opinion - it's the aggressive nature you bring with it.

Thats not what cardiff is saying.

Sep 6, 2006
earl grey":3ho7s4mv said:
Eww, there are some bloody horrible people on here

Who are you calling horrible? Not me I presume! I am responding to somebody who called me a troll. You have a problem with that?

Mar 21, 2013
ROLL UP! ROLL UP!! It’s the Balham_Green show, free entry to the most boring show in town, playing every night, every week, every month, pretty much for as long as he needs the attention.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Well said. Just hope he never meets my Aunt Phyliss she is famous for wanting the final word too. They could keep each other going for days.

Sep 6, 2006
Don't_Panic":1au51cem said:
ROLL UP! ROLL UP!! It’s the Balham_Green show, free entry to the most boring show in town, playing every night, every week, every month, pretty much for as long as he needs the attention.

Why dont you respond to the person calling somebody a troll?!

Mar 21, 2013
Balham_Green":3lptlbk5 said:
Don't_Panic":3lptlbk5 said:

Because in all honesty you are a bit trolly, maybe not in the conventional sense but a distant relation nonetheless. Out of everyone who posts, and there’s plenty of others that I don’t always agree with what they say, you are the worst for taking over a thread with your style of posting. It has nothing to with differing opinions, you just can’t let people have theirs without you having to belittle them & constantly dig at them with your snide little comments. I sometimes think that it’s all been one big joke & you’ll reveal yourself as playing a character all this time, otherwise it’s all a little sad if you speak this way towards others in real life.

Sep 2, 2008
Don't_Panic":grmgf2fe said:
Balham_Green":grmgf2fe said:
Don't_Panic":grmgf2fe said:

Because in all honesty you are a bit trolly, maybe not in the conventional sense but a distant relation nonetheless. Out of everyone who posts, and there’s plenty of others that I don’t always agree with what they say, you are the worst for taking over a thread with your style of posting. It has nothing to with differing opinions, you just can’t let people have theirs without you having to belittle them & constantly dig at them with your snide little comments. I sometimes think that it’s all been one big joke & you’ll reveal yourself as playing a character all this time, otherwise it’s all a little sad if you speak this way towards others in real life.

I'm thinking he may be getting a bit frustrated waiting for Letheren to lose a game for us so he can come out with the 'I told you so' chant. Not tonight BG. Another solid performance from Lethers. Cracking stop from point blank range again early in the first half.

Sep 6, 2006
Pottypilgrim":zsivo7tm said:
Don't_Panic":zsivo7tm said:
Balham_Green":zsivo7tm said:
Don't_Panic":zsivo7tm said:

I'm thinking he may be getting a bit frustrated waiting for Letheren to lose a game for us so he can come out with the 'I told you so' chant. Not tonight BG. Another solid performance from Lethers. Cracking stop from point blank range again early in the first half.

Think you are confused. 'Told you so' what?