Klopp leaving Liverpool at end of season | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Klopp leaving Liverpool at end of season

Oct 10, 2012
Ginsters pasties are dreadful when they’re small and hot, I dread to think what they’re like when they’re massive and cold.

As for Klopp, I’ve found him annoying at times and I don’t particularly like Liverpool, but it’s hard to deny that he’s been a Premier League colossus in recent times, a brilliant manager and he’ll definitely leave a void.
I know someone who works on the meat counter at Ginsters and I’ve said since that day I will never have a Ginsters again 🤣

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Irrespective of your football loyalties, he is a very likeable guy and has done an incredible job at Liverpool.

Would love him to manage England.

Reactions: greenpig27

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Irrespective of your football loyalties, he is a very likeable guy and has done an incredible job at Liverpool.

Would love him to manage England.
Do you honesty think he is likeable? May be when he first started at Liverpool, but he is constantly rude to journalists who ask him questions and treats them with contempt. His whinging is off the chart. There is no doubting his impact on Liverpool, but I don't think he's that likeable.

Like you though, I would love him to be England manager, I doubt he would though.

TaviGreen1990

✅ Evergreen
Nov 3, 2022
Do you honesty think he is likeable? May be when he first started at Liverpool, but he is constantly rude to journalists who ask him questions and treats them with contempt. His whinging is off the chart. There is no doubting his impact on Liverpool, but I don't think he's that likeable.

Like you though, I would love him to be England manager, I doubt he would though.
They all whinge. He’s no worse than the other big six managers so I guess you support another one of those six 😂. The reason I think he’s likeable is he seems to be like a fan. Feels the emotions the same. But then i have mostly contempt for the PL and don’t particularly want Argyle to ever be a part of it.

Reactions: Belfast Green

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall

I like him and I'm not a Liverpool fan. So yeah to me he is. But then you're a United fan, soooooooooo!!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
They all whinge. He’s no worse than the other big six managers so I guess you support another one of those six 😂. The reason I think he’s likeable is he seems to be like a fan. Feels the emotions the same. But then i have mostly contempt for the PL and don’t particularly want Argyle to ever be a part of it.
It’s his rudeness to general questions which is out of order imo.

Weird that you wouldn’t want argyle to be part of the PL, how boring would it be if there wasn’t that to play for?

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
I don't think he's notably worse than yer average Premier League manager is he? I think all long-term Premier League managers have had grumpy moments with the hacks. It's not like he's come over all Jim McLean on anybody.

I think the reason I'll miss him as a neutral is that his teams just play such entertaining football. I'd rather watch Klopp-era Liverpool than almost anyone else in world football I think.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch

Weird that you wouldn’t want argyle to be part of the PL, how boring would it be if there wasn’t that to play for?

I agree Daz, that kind of attitude baffles me.

As for Klopp, what I think set him apart was his man management. Buy in to it and you will be looked after - very much a two way street as it should be.

What would concern me if I was a Liverpool fan is that someone so good, with such a strong identity is very hard to replace. They have to be wary of this being their SAF moment - there are other contributing factors but United have, of course, never been the same.

Where Argyle for example have chosen to set their identity from the Chairman throughout the club, I sense that Liverpool’s identity firmly lies with their manager. Will he take it away with him?

Reactions: Daz

TaviGreen1990

✅ Evergreen
Nov 3, 2022

Could imagine support Crystal Palace. The only way to survive each year is by playing dull football. Unless we have a mega rich owner the best you can achieve is 8th in a really good year. Just doesn’t interest me. I’m essentially happy watching us play good football and occasionally having those seasons like last which makes the bad days worth it.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Seems like a very good guy to me. I'm not a Liverpool fan, but I'll miss him managing in the EPL.

• Haha
Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
He is lovely man I’m sure. Most people in football are. Even the horrible people that you love to hate. They give millions to charity that goes unnoticed and people still hate them.

I have my tongue in my cheek when I comment on Karen Klopp as he is a top top level manager. I do think he’s out of order some times to people that don’t deserve it, but I’m sure they get over it. As a United fan, I’m pleased he’s going and that’s the best compliment I can give him

Reactions: Brussels Bureaucrat