Klopp leaving Liverpool at end of season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Klopp leaving Liverpool at end of season

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Can't be any worse than either of the times Surralex retired.
It certainly is from what I’ve seen. Would be a great England manager, but just Imagine if he’s been tapped up by Ineos and that’s why he’s leaving. 😂😂

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
It certainly is from what I’ve seen. Would be a great England manager, but just Imagine if he’s been tapped up by Ineos and that’s why he’s leaving. 😂😂
Not a chance. United fans can dream but he's got more moral fibre than that.

Klopp has been a breath of fresh air for English football. In the mold of Arsene Wenger, he took football professionalism on to another level. I accept he isn't everyone's cup of tea though.

When he first arrived there was an incident where Mohammad Sakho was sent home for a lack of respect (towards his team mates) allegedly being late for training on a pre season tour of America (I think) and eventually turning up nonchalantly acting like he owned the place. He was soon on his way.

Jordan Henderson had an embarrassing exchange with Klopp when he sulked off having been subbed. Not shaking Klopp's hand brought an instant chastisement. Henderson went on to be the club captain and one of the most consistent performers during Klopp's tenure.

Everyone has to buy into his family values. That's why all his players whether it be Mainz, Dortmund or Liverpool run through walls for each other.

I can't see too many jobs of interest to him, especially in England. My money would be on him being the next Germany boss.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Would be funny but not a chance he will manage United, when United approached hike years ago obviously he said no but he did say after it that if he wasn’t in a job he would have said yes

Reactions: Daz

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would love that, imagine the hatred that would involve. :ROFLMAO:

E mails to MPs etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Jesus Christ, anyone would think he’d passed.

IMG_0490.jpeg

Reactions: pafcshaun

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Soundbite will be enhancing his CV as we speak
Liverpool without Mr Klopp will feel weird
Football will be poorer without his character :unsure:

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Fozzie is looking for some backroom staff might be able to find a spot for him.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Mate I was there when he presented with it, complete disinterest and mumbled something about carbs. It never moved from HP.

Ginsters pasties are dreadful when they’re small and hot, I dread to think what they’re like when they’re massive and cold.

As for Klopp, I’ve found him annoying at times and I don’t particularly like Liverpool, but it’s hard to deny that he’s been a Premier League colossus in recent times, a brilliant manager and he’ll definitely leave a void.