just back.... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

just back....

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
well, on the train any way

we played ok, to be fair it could have gone either way at the end but if cureton had scored the sitter he missed it would have been different.

2nd half better than the first but we are woeful up front

not bad!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
green eyed monster":28dvjjby said:

we played ok, to be fair it could have gone either way at the end but if cureton had scored the sitter he missed it would have been different.

not bad!
who was your argyle man of the match mate?and were you surprised when gurrieri went off?

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Steve Evans":2v0bjh7t said:
green eyed monster":2v0bjh7t said:

not bad!
who was your argyle man of the match mate?and were you surprised when gurrieri went off?
I assumed he was injured, otherwise a crazy decision...

Man of the match? purse possibly but I don't think anyone was head and shoulders above the rest

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
jollygreenjohn":2dudye4m said:
he was injured, could hardly walk after final whistle. no arguments with subs today.
Fletch said it was a tactical decision.

Sep 23, 2005
Enjoyed it today, their goal a little lucky coming from deflection but ours did too. They missed a couple of sitters but apart from that we matched them well and draw a fair result. Great perfomances today from Nelson, Purse, Blanchard and Baz upfront. Gurrieri, Moseley and Lennox came into it as well late on. loved Feeny and Chadders cameo but great team effort. COYG

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Keepitgreen":2jh5u830 said:
jollygreenjohn":2jh5u830 said:
he was injured, could hardly walk after final whistle. no arguments with subs today.
Fletch said it was a tactical decision.
if thats the case then thats a shocker

I was on the half way line with a cracking view, he was a real threat for me.

all the city fans around me were commenting on how good he was and that they needed to watch out for him