• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Jose Baxter retires

Oct 14, 2015
By his own admissions he made silly mistakes along the way but could’ve been a real talent. Wish him luck for the future.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Just seen this ..... such a waste of a very talented player. He was only here briefly but he was one of those that was clearly a class above and I was really looking forward to watching him play for us that season when he quite abruptly disappeared immediately after coming on against Swindon away where he changed the game with a great cameo performance as I recall. I remember a superb 'no-look' pass (or is it called a 'look-away' pass?) in a game at HP too where he set-up a goal. I've just read him bigging himself up about his career but for anyone with that much talent it was a shocking under achievement imo.

Last edited:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
It was odd how he was swiftly moved on after the Swindon match. I do wonder if something happened behind the scenes...

Willis88

50/50 Sponsor
Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
It was odd how he was swiftly moved on after the Swindon match. I do wonder if something happened behind the scenes...
He was only on a short contract and was going to be injured for a long while following that assault by the Swindon defender.

Moving him on freed up the wage for the January window

Reactions: Emu