Jose Baxter retires | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jose Baxter retires

Oct 14, 2015
By his own admissions he made silly mistakes along the way but could’ve been a real talent. Wish him luck for the future.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Just seen this ..... such a waste of a very talented player. He was only here briefly but he was one of those that was clearly a class above and I was really looking forward to watching him play for us that season when he quite abruptly disappeared immediately after coming on against Swindon away where he changed the game with a great cameo performance as I recall. I remember a superb 'no-look' pass (or is it called a 'look-away' pass?) in a game at HP too where he set-up a goal. I've just read him bigging himself up about his career but for anyone with that much talent it was a shocking under achievement imo.

Last edited:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
It was odd how he was swiftly moved on after the Swindon match. I do wonder if something happened behind the scenes...

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
It was odd how he was swiftly moved on after the Swindon match. I do wonder if something happened behind the scenes...
He was only on a short contract and was going to be injured for a long while following that assault by the Swindon defender.

Moving him on freed up the wage for the January window

Reactions: Emu