John Uzzell | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

John Uzzell

Jun 1, 2011
I've just noticed that he is included in the image on the official website for the story about the tie-up with Princess Yachts.

Cracking player who scored in the first-ever Argyle game I saw (3-0 v Stoke City in March 1988).

Crazy to think that Gary Blissett incident which ended his career is more than 30 years ago. I'm definitely getting old!

Jim

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Never gave less than 100%

Pip

Mar 31, 2004
Maidstone
As an Argyle fan living in Kent, my family and I were visiting Home park during the summer whilst in Plymouth. Must have been sometime in the early nineties. We walked into the ground and were by the bottom of the Mayflower watching the grass being cut when John Uzell walked across to us and started a conversation. He then took us on a tour of the old Mayflower Grandstand. He also found and autographed an old training shirt for me to take back home for my father. A really nice guy who went out of his way to spend time with us. A great memory from the past.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Did hospitality the day the Mayflower re-opened (v Swindon). Ended up on a table with him and his wife, Crudgington and Tynan. Uzzell was a complete gent. A lovely chap, happy to talk and share stories and really open and generous with his time. We all really liked him. Good day that was.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008