Janner Chat | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Janner Chat

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I am not a techie person but I am using an iPad to view PASOTI and the Janner Chat , and I don’t think that I am seeing the same as you guys. I cannot find a ‘load more messages’ anywhere. It’s not a problem but maybe it just isn’t the same on different devices.
Can you try again now please? Hopefully it should now populate the chat room with the past messages.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Using Pasoti on my phone and at the bottom of the screen behind the adds, there is the Janner chat. I can open from there but cant appear to close it again or return to the Pasoti pages without loading the Pasoti page agin 🤔

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
You can press the Chat button at the bottom to open/close the Chat window

Reactions: leeroy221

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Where it says JannerChat, look to the extreme left, there's the settings icon, drop the menu down, and right at the bottom is disable chat. Then all you'll have is 'enable chat' wherever you've chosen to have chat.

On he desktop, the top of the page is very handy. You simply scroll down for the forums.

Aug 5, 2005
I don't have that. I have updated status and view top chatters on the top right. Nothing in the top left.

The only way to exit the window is to leave pasoti and come back in. Can't find a way to close the mini window at the bottom if the screen

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Does the chat banner stay at the bottom of the page on mobile format or can I minimise it somehow?

Jul 29, 2006
Cornwall
Hi, just checking its working on my mobile. Mini chat was good on the old version of pasoti so hoping this will be as good. Best wishes all.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
This is far cleverer than that clunky old thing. This ties completely in with Pasoti and all the avatars, permissions etc carry over.

You can even take a 'thread' from there and chuck it on here (and vice versa) as an example.

I've not concentrated on the phone version, Ian and Adam have, all I can say is the desktop version, gives you the opportunity of 'Display Editor at Top'

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've spent two hours in iPad and iPhone and the 'Load more Messages' message is there, also disable chat is on both devices.

I can't comment on non Apple products but all is well on what I have.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I've spent two hours in iPad and iPhone and the 'Load more Messages' message is there, also disable chat is on both devices.

I can't comment on non Apple products but all is well on what I have.
I had the problem of it being at the bottom of the page, turned off Chat in the options and it's all gone. I'll simply turn it back on for match days.