Jamie Ness | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Ness

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Come on guys there is absolutely no need for this!

Making me cringe.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
It wasn’t a personal attack. I understand that her Herald articles were well received but I just think the whole ‘instagram blogger’ angle comes across as pretentious. But back in topic...

From what I’ve seen of Ness this season, he could be a bit-part player for us next season but I don’t think he’s the midfield general we need if we’re aiming to better whatever position we end up finishing in May.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Big chance today

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Interesting that a PASOTI thread suggests we're getting rid of Lameiras and the next game he plays and plays well. This thread seems to suggest Ness is surplus to requirements and all of a sudden he's playing.

Maybe we should start suggesting we don't need a new striker who can score 50 a season...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ness’s big chance refers to fitness more than ability.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
It's a curious case. Missing for weeks, supposedly injured, then turns up and plays 90+ minutes.

Aug 5, 2016
Willis88":73qkv89t said:
Interesting that a PASOTI thread suggests we're getting rid of Lameiras and the next game he plays and plays well. This thread seems to suggest Ness is surplus to requirements and all of a sudden he's playing.

Maybe we should start suggesting we don't need a new striker who can score 50 a season...

I saw Tommy Tynan jogging around Central Park (with his dog ON a lead), not sure if we can draw anything from this.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
We do seem to be blessed with so many seriously objectionable individuals.

The first 7 pages of the match day thread are slagging off the same player, who hadn't even kicked a bloody ball.

Cringeworthy Ian?

Might bring this up at the next "look at us, were the best supporters" thread pops up.

May 8, 2011
Andy_S":loeh9oaj said:
We do seem to be blessed with so many seriously objectionable individuals.

The first 7 pages of the match day thread are slagging off the same player, who hadn't even kicked a bloody ball.

Cringeworthy Ian?

Might bring this up at the next "look at us, were the best supporters" thread pops up.

It was just so predictable that there would be boos when he misplaced a pass, just wonder why the same people didn’t boo Lameiras or Carey when they did the same.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Struggled to make an impact first half, clearly a bit rusty and appeared to be trying too hard to impress playing some eye of the needle passes which weren't finding their target.

Second half and like the rest of the team he was much improved. Adams possibly asked him to keep it simple, we didn't need heroes we needed possession and it worked.

I do still think we need a replacement for Toums, I'm not sure how good/fit Ness really is but that to one side he is very much in the same mould as Fox and Sarcevic, we don't need 3 very similar midfielders on the pitch at once. We seriously need someone like Toums who can pick up the ball and carry us forward regardless of pressure. It's a big ask because players like that are gold dust, pressure's on to find one though because our system seriously needs it.

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Need a midfielder with physical presence who can chip in with crucial goals.

Think when Ness signed there was a youtube link to a 35 yard screamer from earlier in his career. Seems to be a bit of a flash in the pan. Need someone reliable who can score tap ins too.

I see of course Toums scored on debut yesterday.