Jake Jervis signs for Luton - confirmed | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jake Jervis signs for Luton - confirmed

P

Paul

The £300k for purrington and the Liverpool money doesnt appear to have been used to strengthen the squad, unless we're paying larger signing on bonuses than before. Assuming that the squad doesn't see any of the £100k for Jervis either then I'd prefer to keep an important player

S

swendies

Grab their hands off, take the money. We`ll manage without him.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I doubt he is happy not starting regularly so if he is a free agent with only 4 months playing time or 16 games left of the season then 100k is great business providing of course that adequate cover is brought in to see us through the season. Adams team is changing and no doubt with mid table confidently expected by him he is already looking ahead. 100k is a decent player's salary for next season.

N

NorfolkGreen

vibratingspider":1a0ef9wy said:
For me it's about strength in depth. We lose a large piece of that if we lose Jervis as he can cover two positions when required.

I agree with this but the £100k is a huge temptation, I don’t think we are in a position to say no.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Surprised people would even consider this. We need players who can play up front!

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Id stick a new contract in front of him today and say sign it or leave.

Would be disappointed to see him go. Im not convinced by Lameiras long term, Grant isnt as good. Hes a proven player who makes us more direct. I’d definitely keep him, but £100k is better than £0 in the summer.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
£100k is a lot of money at this level. Also gives Jake an opportunity of first team football and a return home.Win Win...

Aug 24, 2011
What is Argyles turn over....£5m? 100k is a week of that (Ok its not net) but this isn't enough for what we will lose as an option. If we can turn down for Taylor we can turn this down as well.

Aug 24, 2011
oddball":29ngl69t said:
£100k is a lot of money at this level. Also gives Jake an opportunity of first team football and a return home.Win Win...

It really isn't, take 1 player on loan for a season and you could be agreeing to pay him 50-75k.

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Nobby":1wcuo9y3 said:
Id stick a new contract in front of him today and say sign it or leave.

Would be disappointed to see him go. Im not convinced by Lameiras long term, Grant isnt as good. Hes a proven player who makes us more direct. I’d definitely keep him, but £100k is better than £0 in the summer.

Agree 100%. Weighs in with some goals too, but if he's not intending to stay better to cash in now.