Its time that James made a statement! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Its time that James made a statement!

gil

Feb 22, 2008
Womble":3ljotcla said:
As said before, I admire the fact that he is not playing the farce out in public - however I expect to see a P45 issued sometime this week.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Nov 12, 2012
Me neither, if you cast your mind back to end of Last season JB took time to pause before offering CF a contract despite him keeping us up, this said to me that he knew this was a gamble and that Argyle did not have much of an alternative, given the clubs situation quality managers were not interested in the club, is it possible that this may still be the case and with the extra strain on the budget with falling attendances can only get more difficult. Truth is JB is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
I have great respect for Peter Jones but I wonder what he thinks about this pretty sad misdirected, mismanaged football team.

'I want us to be very transparent and open, I want things to be planned, I want us to be incredibly customer friendly-
and I also want us to have a very good football team'
Peter Jones January 2012

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Tony Pastyman":3u86t05u said:
I have great respect for Peter Jones but I wonder what he thinks about this pretty sad misdirected, mismanaged football team.

'I want us to be very transparent and open, I want things to be planned, I want us to be incredibly customer friendly-
Peter Jones January 2012

That's a great statement - unfortunately PAFC at present is the exact opposite of what he said.

B

bandwagon

David_Fisher":ou4nv5nj said:
Tony Pastyman":ou4nv5nj said:

Peter Jones January 2012

That's a great statement - unfortunately PAFC at present is the exact opposite of what he said.

Must say - it rings pretty hollow at the moment!! Hay ho them's the bosses!!

R

Rupert

James Brent has been interviewed by Chris Errington for tomorrow's Herald and WMN, in which his thoughts on the team's form and what he feels needs to be done can be read.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Rupert":1aknwwfp said:
James Brent has been interviewed by Chris Errington for tomorrow's Herald and WMN, in which his thoughts on the team's form and what he feels needs to be done can be read.

You just love doing that don't you Rupert :lol: ;)

Rupert":1znut5ja said:

Not getting excited by that. There's a hell of a difference between being interviewed and releasing a statement.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Leigh Rapson":a6u9mypx said:
Rupert":a6u9mypx said:

Not getting excited by that. There's a hell of a difference between being interviewed and releasing a statement.

My thoughts exactly, doesn't sound like Fletch will be sacked between now and Oxford but we'll see...

Still I'm glad JB is going to say something, I'm fed up with this "we were unlucky" and "rub of the green" nonsense so hopefully JB will give us some insight into what the board are thinking right now, again we'll see...

Aug 10, 2006
Leigh Rapson":1axr283h said:
Rupert":1axr283h said:

exactly and we should not have to wait to read it in the herald or wmn it should be on the os.transparent and open my arse.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He's staying then :facepalm:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: