International call ups | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

International call ups

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Could you please explain, was it because I referred to him as Harry. I am somewhat confused as I thought that this website was for opinions of Argyle fans as a whole.

Your thread was moved to an existing thread on the same subject of international call ups and how the Argyle players have played.
You also received a notification explaining your thread was a repeated thread.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's not the first time you've asked why your post was deleted when it was moved or merged.

All anyone who thinks this should go to their profile, see the number of posts they have made, click on that number and it will take them to a list of their posts. They will then see where that "deleted" :rolleyes: post has ended up.

We do tend to let the poster know why their posts have changed.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
That's not the first time you've asked why your post was deleted when it was moved or merged.

All anyone who thinks this should go to their profile, see the number of posts they have made, click on that number and it will take them to a list of their posts. They will then see where that "deleted" :rolleyes: post has ended up.

We do tend to let the poster know why their posts have changed.
Fantastic to know I've recently been transferred to Exeter City ! I mean that's harsh at best !😁😁😁

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I mean, I'd imagine it probably stops people from having to trawl through ten different threads on the same topic. Personally, I think it's very welcome.

Behind the scenes merging of threads on the same subject happens a lot.

Sep 28, 2022
Why are you calling him Harry anyway?
I know it's silly but it's my pet name for him in a way. I think it rolls off the tongue and I personally think that in my opinion it seems to suit his goalkeeper style. Probably a bit before your day but it reminds me a bit of Harry Worth bless him.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Devine starts for England U20 but no Phillips in the squad.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Galloway on the bench for Zimbabwe

Ottawa Green