IJN - You have created a monster | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

IJN - You have created a monster

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
They are Green actually, two out of three aint bad though.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Hauled in front of the club hierarchy? Really. :shock:

May 22, 2006
philmeboots":2kiek5yf said:
IJN":2kiek5yf said:
They are Green actually, two out of three aint bad though.

Hang on, you’ve got three eyes and two of them are green?

Well he is Cornish. Ever been to Helston? That guy got away lightly.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ham Green":256az2f5 said:
Well he is Cornish. Ever been to Helston? That guy got away lightly.

Cornish? How dare you, I have four fingers and a thumb on each hand plus I know how to put cream on a scone!

May 16, 2016
justanotherfan":2l3s3a0p said:
Hauled in front of the club hierarchy? Really. :shock:

Yes, this bit of the tale seems to have not been questioned or explained. I dont fancy having to sit on a chair in front of a table full of angry Directors, I might review all my posts. Dont want to sit on the big green naughty step.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Not laughed so much at a post for a long time...

Agree with the OP though, time to leave here to get proper, reasoned debate on 'Free chat' or 'ATD'

No negative nonsense or nastiness there :greensmile:

Feb 2, 2007
I assume Edmonds would prefer to live in an Orwellian society too.

Probably doesn't need a dignified response but to attack IJN and by association others who work hard to maintain the site is very unfair.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
edmonds200":i9q164s2 said:
I dont know if this forum reflects the fan base (I suspect not!) but I for one have had enough.

DA is right in the fact that Plymouth people wouldn't have appreciated The Beatles in 1963 if they played live at Home Park - Bloody Rubbish they would say and I can hear that now.

People like Reuben Reid, Peter Hartley, Nelse, JJ and even Sonny all think we are extremely lucky to have DA at the helm and he has released or offered unacceptable terms to all of them - but our own fan base are clamouring to remove him and replace with WHO? (bearing in mind he still has the 3rd highest win percentage in English football since Aug 2015!!!)

We as a City are the largest to never have played in the Premiership - is that because of the numerous managers that have tried? Or is it because of our negative mindset as Plymothians that would prefer to sit behind a keyboard on PASOTI in their Man U and Chelsea kits downing everything and everybody that is trying 100% to get us to the promised land.

Green Tints - What is this? Surely every true fan looks at things with a green tint - what other tint would you look through??

We have the most successful manager win wise in our history -FACT. Now get behind him the team and the City or else you will all live to regret the missed opportunity. This manager is 100% committed to the Club and City. I knew a lot of the players in the Sheridan era and tbh they didn't give a toss which reflected the managers attitude.

Which brings me back to the monster that IJN has created. This site lets fans post negative nonsense like its going out of fashion but when I posted the truth a few times years ago during Sheridans reign I was hauled in front of the clubs hierarchy and told to cease which is why I have finally decided to call it a day - this site doesn't attract reasoned posts only negative unconstructive posts that could hold the club back and which it doesn't need. Good Night and farewell

Oh dear! Someone's having a bad day!
I like to think that Pasoti mimics society. Different people with differing opinions and perspectives. Some we agree with, others we do not!
The beauty is that we all follow the 'Greens' and this is the best site on which to have a, well moderated, discussion.
Have a look some other sites and it will give you a better perspective.
I suggest that you kiss and make up with your wife and pat the dog, or vice versa, take a deep breath and come back.
We love you and all is forgiven.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
What's that coming over the hill? Is it Pasoti, is it Pasotiii?

Worst cyber flounce ever, if you'd done this 2 games earlier when everyone was miserable as sin you might have even got a good reaction. Just after our first win though? What a waste...

Good-bye, your 10 posts a year will be sorely missed :wave:

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
This is another example of people taking the internet more seriously than they ought.

One thing rings true in the OP though. The players do seem more committed now than they did under Sheridan.