Ideas for new murals. | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ideas for new murals.

Mar 9, 2011
Ha – morning Hairy J :greensmile:

The Port Talbot’s attempt is good, would love to do / get back into that sort of thing again, but your example just highlights a mural the supporters have done for their club, when I was trying to say ‘where’ we are gradually placing ours (paint work or not) is different to other stadiums / has it been done like that elsewhere?? Anyway ...

No, I wasn’t bored when I took a look at ATD. Just doing my usual daily stint of taking ‘time out’ to look at sites I visit before getting back to doing other things – just happened to see your little dig.

Thanks for the invite but I don’t intend to join up anywhere else.

[*]Note to self ... stop hi-jacking the purpose of this thread :facepalm:

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
image229.jpg

Bob Jack. Our longest-serving and most successful manager, along with being our first professional player. Worked tirelessly to make this club better until the day he died.

image248.jpg

Jack Leslie and Sammy Black. 892 appearances between them and 319 goals. One of the best left-side pairings in the Football League.

Pictures courtesy of Greens on Screen.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Team of the Century murals look very impressive, well done to all. :nworthy: :clap:

Dec 19, 2008
PL2 3DQ":35lqs5yp said:
The Team of the Century murals look very impressive, well done to all. :nworthy: :clap:

Using that smiley right now is inappropriate.

They should do one of the fans now.

scream.jpg

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Dec 19, 2008
Jesus. I thought the first picture linked here only had a few people in it as they were those types that like to sit at the periphery of crowds but if you pan left and back (like the images above), there is literally nobody there at all. Maybe Jamesy could do us some fans next and staple them to the empty chairs.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Thanks Postey and GoS...

They do look very impressive, they're actually right by my old ST seat and IMO a big improvement on the grey exit I used to leave through back in my block 6 days, a big well done to all those involved :clap:

Hairy, if you look "steward 137" seems to be having a cheeky look at them in the GoS photo, so at least someone enjoyed them :thumbs: