I will never forget | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I will never forget

Jul 25, 2011
PlymouthLoyal":2mcx7yqe said:
with-menace":2mcx7yqe said:
Cult Of Personality":2mcx7yqe said:
It was tough for Reid he did a job that was always going to fail

I would love to of seen Reid be able to bring in players that he wanted like Fletcher had the chance to but who knows what would have happened
yep,would have been great to see what fletch would have done with BWP, Noone etc etc. certainly wouldnt have gone down last year, of that I am 100% sure.
We wouldnt of gone down if we didnt get rid of all the players in january with Reid, After beating Mk Dons in january we were just 2 points off the play offs then we lost all our players ..... and got deducted 10 points
'if' 'but' did!
sorry he's a lovely bloke and all that but a terrible manager,his record here and elsewhere proves that. That fact no ones touched him since enforces that fact.
Nice bloke, VERY glad we sacked him. There is no way even with a 10 point deduction that team should have gone down,btw before jan we had LOST FIVE HOME GAMES IN A ROW! with all our best players still here.He was crap , now he's gone,get over it.
Lets leave this whole loser mindset confined to history now,its over and good riddance.

Jul 25, 2011
PlymouthLoyal":1kpg0nmq said:
with-menace":1kpg0nmq said:
Cult Of Personality":1kpg0nmq said:
It was tough for Reid he did a job that was always going to fail

I would love to of seen Reid be able to bring in players that he wanted like Fletcher had the chance to but who knows what would have happened
yep,would have been great to see what fletch would have done with BWP, Noone etc etc. certainly wouldnt have gone down last year, of that I am 100% sure.
We wouldnt of gone down if we didnt get rid of all the players in january with Reid, After beating Mk Dons in january we were just 2 points off the play offs then we lost all our players ..... and got deducted 10 points

Utter nonsense, makes me laugh the people make up history to suit. Our Highest position in Jan was 13th and lowest 17th hardly a team pushing for promotion is it? and that was with BWP and all the rest of our championship squad.