I will never forget | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I will never forget

Sep 28, 2011
this day, The fans,The team,Carl fletcher and roman larrieu. YOU ARE ALL MY HEROES

I will never forget this man either
3507382.png

Without you reidy, we may not have had the unity within the club to begin with.

REIDYS A PILGRIM TOO,REIDYS A PILGRIM TOO

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

B

Brad Rickard

would like to see him come down for the Cheltnham game and out onto the pitch before kick off!

Nov 6, 2011
Absolutely. I felt very sorry for Reid (still do), but we have moved on now and i think he will be delighted that we have stayed up.

It would be great to see him at the Cheltenham game, he is part of the great escape! :scarf:

Jul 25, 2011
plymptonpilgreen":12i5q7i0 said:
this day, The fans,The team,Carl fletcher and roman larrieu. YOU ARE ALL MY HEROES

I will never forget this man either
3507382.png

Without you reidy, we may not have had the unity within the club to begin with.

REIDYS A PILGRIM TOO,REIDYS A PILGRIM TOO

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Yeah whatever :facepalm:

C

Cult Of Personality

It was tough for Reid he did a job that was always going to fail

I would love to of seen Reid be able to bring in players that he wanted like Fletcher had the chance to but who knows what would of happened

Jul 25, 2011
Cult Of Personality":dmbgjftr said:

I would love to of seen Reid be able to bring in players that he wanted like Fletcher had the chance to but who knows what would have happened
yep,would have been great to see what fletch would have done with BWP, Noone etc etc. certainly wouldnt have gone down last year, of that I am 100% sure.

Apr 3, 2010
Really really feel sorry for the bloke, still think he'd of kept us up even after the dreadful start we had, zero resources to work with and to be fair to the bloke he signed us 3 or 4 decent players when the club couldnt even offer players wages. Cole,Berry,Williams and Feeney all regular first team players even now.

Apr 3, 2010
with-menace":2muw64ei said:
Cult Of Personality":2muw64ei said:

I would love to of seen Reid be able to bring in players that he wanted like Fletcher had the chance to but who knows what would have happened
yep,would have been great to see what fletch would have done with BWP, Noone etc etc. certainly wouldnt have gone down last year, of that I am 100% sure.
We wouldnt of gone down if we didnt get rid of all the players in january with Reid, After beating Mk Dons in january we were just 2 points off the play offs then we lost all our players ..... and got deducted 10 points