I keep on hearing Heaney IS involved in the Irish deal. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I keep on hearing Heaney IS involved in the Irish deal.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I asked this question before and no-one answered (or was able to answer). How many of Truro City's current players would be able to play at League 2 standard? I'm being mischievous and thinking that Argyle need a team and Truro already have one...

L

lostinleeds

Perhaps he isn't 'connecteed' to the Irish bid, but is another option that they are looking at to sell the Club to (instead of Ridsdale). So Heaney would own the club and the consortium would own the ground.

As to how many Truro players would be good enough for L2 - I suspect none is the answer, otherwise they would already be playing there.

C

Charlie Wood

I'm as reluctant to embrace Kevin Heaney as most...but he has demonstrated a long term commitment and enthusiasm to the game, would it be the worst thing for him to be involved? There doesn't seem to be many football fans about.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Charlie Wood":1iazcs3a said:
I'm as reluctant to embrace Kevin Heaney as most...but he has demonstrated a long term commitment and enthusiasm to the game, would it be the worst thing for him to be involved? There doesn't seem to be many football fans about.

With apparent deep pockets